Chapter 16

Mira's P.O.V

"Probably head home pack your things and rest." He chuckled.

"Me and Dessa are leaving we've to pack our things especially because Dessa is going home tomorrow." I waved and left.

Without turning back I walked with Dessa out. I felt Neymar's eyes on me so I had to turn around. I blew kisses to him and waved. He smirked and waved at me.

****hotel****

"So you're officially joining the guys to Madrid?" Dessa asked while packing her things.

"Yeah I guess." I smiled.

"And you don't care about the fact that its Madrid." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"No." I laughed. "It's not a big deal and I'm even continuing my modelling career." I smiled.

"Yeah you're right." She smiled.

Yeah.

A couple of minutes later we packed everything and went to sleep.

"Don't forget to call me and everything, keep me up to date." Dessa whispered.

"Don't worry I'll." I laughed.

"Tomorrow is going to be a big day." Dessa chuckled.

"Dessa I'm not travelling abroad or something it's just Madrid." I laughed.

***Next Morning****

"Get the hell up." I shouted at Dessa after I noticed the time. We have only 30 minutes left until we have to leave for our flight's.

"Oh my god it's like the first time you woke up before me." She laughed.

"Come on." I hurried up and walked out.

••••

We both got ready and headed to the airport. I spotted the guys waiting for me a few meters away.

"All right I guess it's time to say goodbye." I smiled.

"G-goodbye." Dessa stuttered and hugged me.

"Thanks for everything and don't forget to call me." I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"All right go on Mira, your prince charming is waiting for you." Dessa chuckled and pointed to Neymar.

"Shut up he's not." I laughed and slapped her arm.

After saying goodbye to Dessa I walked over to the guys.

"Give me your luggage." Marc offered and gave it to a guy.

"Let's go to the control and go into the airplane." Neymar said and led me forward.

Moments later we took our seats and waited for the plane to fly. I sat between Neymar and Marc, Dani sat right on the other site with Leo and the rest were behind us.

"I feel sick." Dani whined.

This reminded me of my flight with Dessa.

"Well probably because you ate way too much." Neymar laughed.

"Can someone give me something I can throw up in." He whined.

"Yeah sure." Neymar smirked and took Dani's bag he had placed under the seat.

"Are you kidding me, this is my bag full with stuff." Dani asked shocked.

Me and the rest burstet out into laughing because of Neymar.

"I'm joking." Neymar laughed and took a plastic bag out of his bag and handed it to Dani.

"Let's take selfies." Gerard smiled.