Chapter 31

Mira's P.O.V

"I want you to listen to me!" He shouted.

"But I don't want to, Neymar isn't a bad influence or anything you don't even know him!" I exclaimed and threw my hands in the air.

"I've heard lots of shit about him and you know what he called me!" He shouted.

"Are you kidding me?" I shouted. "Just because of that, he was just joking let me do whatever the hell I want." I finished.

"You'll go with Cristiano and get to know him better." He said. "Thank god no one knows that you and Neymar are in a relationship, it's like it got lost all of sudden." He finished.

Well probably because we aren't in a relationship yet.

"Dad I don't want to.." I whined.

"Mira it's the best for you." He said and rubbed my back.

"Are you kidding me, I don't even know Cristiano, I want to stay with Neymar and the rest in Barcelona." I shouted.

"Mira we'll see what happens.." He said.

"And I even need to talk to Neymar." He finished.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked shocked.

"About his damn attitude and he needs to stay away from you." He shouted.

"Are you kidding me, you shouldn't even have came here you destroyed everything!" I shouted and ran out of his room.

Wow I never thought it would end like this. I walked back to my room and shut the door.

"Neymar what happened?" I asked shocked.

The room was a mess. He threw everything on the floor.

"Oh you know I just cleaned your room." He said sarcastically.

I couldn't help but laugh.

You never know what you have until it's gone.

"You better tell me what happened." He exclaimed and walked over to me.

"He said I've to stay a-away from you." I stuttered.

My parents know how broken I was after this thing with James. What if they're right, they want just the best for me?

"You must be kidding me." He shouted.

"Neymar please don't." I said when he started to throw the things around.

"Can we just go to sleep." I whined.

"Mira, how am I supposed to sleep after all this shit?" He exclaimed and sat on my bed

"I don't want you to stay away from me. I want to continue my life with you by my side." He whispered and pulled me to his lap.

Why do I suddenly give a damn about leaving Neymar. Something changed with my damn feelings and he was fucking right.

Neymar's P.O.V

"You know what Mira, the imagination of you dating Cristiano makes me want to throw up." I said and moved my hand gently on her back.

She just laughed.

"How long are we going to stay in Madrid?" She asked.

"One day." I sighed.

One fucking day.

"Let's go to the guys." She suggested and got up.

"No, let's stay together." I said and pulled her back to me.

"Neymar.." She whispered.

Tell me you love me and everything's going to be fine for awhile.

"I really should have marked your words." She whispered and stared to the ground.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did she just say that she fell for me indirectly.

"I told you." I smirked.

She just smiled at me and said nothing.

"Let's go to sleep.." I whispered.

"All right." She smiled and walked to the bathrom.

"Neymar." Marc shouted.

"What?" I said and opened the door.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked shocked.

I told him everything while Mira was getting ready for sleep.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He shouted.

"It's all James and Cristiano's fault, they've told Mira's dad shit about you, of course he'd believe them because his parents know him." He continued.

"That fucking asshole." I shouted.

"Neymar not again." Mira said and walked over to me.

"I can't help it." I said and sat on the bed.

"Mira oh god." Marc sighed and hugged her.

"How long do we have time?" Marc asked.

"I don't know.." She said. Her voice got quiet.

"Anyways, you should go to sleep good night.." Marc smiled and hugged me and her.

He walked out and closed the door. Mira tugged on the bedsheet and laid down. I moved closer to her and rested my hands on her hips. She hugged me with her arms and leaned to my chest.

"Good night.." She whispered and closed her eyes.

"Good night love of my life." I whispered.

************

It's like 4 a.m and I still haven't slept. I can't fucking sleep. My thoughts are killing me. I need to fix this before I end up beating the shit out of everyone and I actually thought that Cristiano was the nice one. Well you know what Cristiano, you just got removed from my "Not beating the shit" list. Mira was sleeping like an angel the way her beautiful soft her leaned on her pillow was so pretty and the way she hugged me was overwhelming. I need some air before I freak totally out but I don't want to move Mira.

All right Neymar calm the fuck down everything is going to be fine.

I shut my eyes and tried to sleep again when the imagination of losing Mira flashed through my mind.

"Mira I can't sleep because of this." I whined. "Let's go somewhere." I suggested.

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed.

"I'm serious. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow, what if this is the last time we stayed together." I panicked.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Let's just do something I don't care." I said.

"No Neymar let's sleep." She laughed and shut my eyes with her hands.

"But what if it's the last time we actually stayed together?" I panicked.

"Then I don't know.." She whispered.

"But what if?" I asked.

"Mira?" I whispered.

I looked at her and noticed her sleeping. Well all right I need to sleep.

*****

__________________________
OLA AMIGA
COMO VOCÊ ESTAS 😹
HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER I GUESS SHIT JUST LIKE THE STORY 😹😹
JOKING I MIGHT DO A DOUBLE UPDATE IF YOU LIKE PLEASE READ COMMENT VOTE AND YES. I mean comment and vote cause if you wouldn't have read it you wouldn't see this note 😂😅 Tell me if you'd like a sequel part cause I need to know how to end this story 😨 PLS BE ACTIVE😋❤️

BTW talk to me on instagram if you like my user is; neymaruniverse

ADIOS ✌️👊❤️