Chapter 4

Mira's P.O.V

"Mira, Mira, wake up you're late!"

I heard someone call my name.
I blinked, shut my eyes and blinked again. I turned over to my left where Dessa was throwing her hands in the air saying something I didn't understand. I just shut my eyes again and turned to the other side. Seconds later I felt someone hitting me with a pillow. I woke up and turned to her.

"What is your problem?" I shouted.

"Not quite sure if you know why you're exactly here but I know that you aren't here just for vacation." Dessa said while making my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your manager called about 5 times, you should've been ready about one hour ago. You should hurry up." She told me.

"Oh my god!" I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Minutes later I got ready and headed down to the lobby with Dessa. I was wearing a black dress with red high heels and I straightened my hair. I wanted to wear the sunglasses I wore yesterday but couldn't find them anymore and I definitely didn't have time to search them.

~

After my photo shoot me and Dessa waited for my manager to come.

I was thinking about that Neymar guy. What the hell happened. Why didn't he apologize and who does he think is he?

"Mira." Dessa called.

"Yeah?"

"How's your cheek." She asked.

"It doesn't hurt a lot anymore but the bruise hasn't disappeared yet." I responded.

"How do you like that Neymar guy." She smirked.

"How did you come up with this?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Ah come on what happened between you two, the way you looked at each other. What did I miss?" She smirked again and hit me with her elbow.

"Nothing happened Dessa. I already told you! He didn't even apologize." I answered.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." She chuckled.

"My friend from high school found out that we're staying in Barcelona for a couple of days - well I do because you're probably not coming back anymore...." She said, looking around the hallway.

"And she asked me if I'd like to visit her. Do you want to come with me?" She asked.

"No she doesn't." My manager said as she was walking towards our direction.

"Okay I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to answer by myself." I chuckled.

"Dessa you can go if you'd like - Mira you've to stay because I've to talk to you." She said.

"All right see you at 'home' I guess?" Dessa hugged me and left.

"What do you want to discuss with me?" I followed my manager to her office.

"I wanted to ask you for a favor." She said while taking something out of her bag,

"Um yes sure?" I answered.

What the hell?

"My son is a huge Neymar Jr fan so I wanted to ask you if you could bring me an autograph for my son." She smiled and handed me a little Neymar Jr. fan book.

Holy shit no.

"Umm how did you come up with this" I asked.

"Well you are friends with them and I don't think it would be this hard for you to get me an autograph for my son." She mumbled. I could tell that she was getting pissed.

"Okay I'll?" I said looking confused.

"Well then bye!" She waved at me and led me out.

Um okay that was weird.

I walked out of the building down the streets. I was trying to put that fan book into my handbag when I suddenly felt a slight push. I bent down and wanted to reach for that damn fan book when someone picked it up before I could.

I turned up and noticed someone staring at me with a huge smile.

Oh my god why him.