Chapter 2

Mira's P.O.V

"What are you going to wear." Dessa asked me while throwing her clothes out of the luggage.

"Oh my god he's going to come in about 30 minutes and we're not ready yet." Dessa panicked.

"I don't know probably nothing." I joked.

"I guess I'm going to wear my black yoga pants and a red tank top." I answered.

I wanted to wear a skirt or something but I knew Marc way too well to know that he might force us to join them and play football.

"What shall I wear oh god I don't want to look ugly, hell no, I'm going to meet the rest of the players I need to look good, I have nothing to wear." She said.

"Dessa calm down, take some of my clothes if you like." I said.

"I've already looked inside, you have nothing to wear as well." She chuckled.

"Well thanks." I smiled. "I suggest you to wear something athletic because Marc is probably going to force us for football." I laughed.

We were finally ready when Marc picked us up. I secured my straight hair into a ponytail and wore some sunglasses. Dessa put her hair into a cute messy bun and wore some blue yoga pants with a black shirt.

~
"Well, well, well.." Marc teased. "I guess you know me too well do you.?" He smirked and drove off.

"Of course I do, I didn't want to dress up like this but I'd rather wear my athletic clothes than being forced to play football in a skirt or something." I laughed.

"Well that would've been fun." He teased.

"Not for us." Dessa laughed.

"So what's new?" I asked while putting my seatbelt on.

"Nothing actually, we're still the best and you know all players nothing changed much.." He smiled.
"Except for one guy."

"What guy?" I asked curiously.

"He's the only one you don't know yet." He said.

"And why's that?" I asked.

"Because he joined FC Barcelona about 4 months ago and you weren't here to know him." He laughed

What stupid question did I just ask.

"Is he hot?" Dessa asked while putting her head between me and Marc.

"I don't know I'm not gay." He teased.

"I mean is he good looking?" Dessa laughed.

"Dessa shut up and sit back who cares what he looks like." I laughed.

We finally arrived and followed Marc into Camp Nou, the stadium he goes to for his games and trainings, his second home in the heart of Barcelona. The field was vast and spacious with shades of green the stadium was basically empty and extremely overwhelming. I only came here during home games and special occasion.

"Marc!!" A familiar voice sounded. A figure came running towards Marc, Dessa and I as we were walking into the stands. "What - Mira, you here?" He exclaimed.

It was Leo Messi, the second footballer that I've made most contact with, being somewhat treated like a little sister along with his girlfriend, Antonella that I used to be really close to.

"It's been a long time wasn't it, I've missed you a lot, welcome back to your second home." He smirked and gave me a bear hug.

"You called my name first but ran towards Mira, well okay." Marc laughed.

"Sorry man." Leo smiled

"Hi Leo! Oh, how can I forget the aromatic smell of men's sweat that I totally love." I laughed.

"This is my best friend Dessa." I pointed to her.

"Dessa meet..."

"LEO MESSI I KNOW HOLY SHIT" She yelled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you - you're the best footballer ever I..."

"Enough, Dessa no need to hold a presentation." Marc laughed.

The rest of the players came except for Dani and him.
It's not like I was looking out for him eh.

It's kind of funny how most girls would die to be in my position, being friends with Marc Bartra and the rest of the FC Barcelona, coming to Camp Nou, getting free admissions for their games. I must say I'm pretty lucky.