Chapter 48

At first I'd like to apologize for not updating for months. I'm sorry I had so much shit going on and I couldn't continue and totally forgot about it. But I'm gonna update regularly from now one I hope you're gonna enjoy this chapter. btw i also updated my other Neymar story, I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out thank you a lot.

Happy reading

del x

Neymar P.O.V

The sun woke me up from a dreamless sleep. Yawning in the morning, I raised up my sleepy head, then took one look out of the window and got straight back into bed. I was so tired.

"Yo man you up yet?" I heard someone call from the other room. I could tell it was probably Gerard standing in front of the door.

I yawned one last time before replying. "Nah man I'm still sleeping." I answered and burried my face in my pillow.

I heard him laugh as he opened the door. "Come on man, today is your day, remember?" He smirked opening the windows for me. He walked over to my bed tugging on my bedcover.

"Don't fucking do it." I said trying to keep the bedcover on top of me.

He just laughed and threw it to the ground.

I got up heading to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth like a good little boy. After doing my business and styling my hair I walked out finding Gerard still in my room waiting for me.

"No need to follow me like stalkers." I smirked changing into black jeans and a black shirt. I grabbed my sunglasses and phone's and put them in my pockets.

I gestured to the door as he got up and we made our way down to the rest of us.

I was rubbing my eyes as I noticed Dani walking towards me. "Bro man, we got a fuckin hint, Marc got the best idea on where she could be!" He smiled raising his eyebrows at me and threw his arms in the air as if he just told the best story.

Well it kind of was. I didn't know how I felt right now, but the only thing I wanted is to finally find Mira. She gave me something I've always loved.

A chase.

I took a seat next to Leo and pat him on his back. "Yo all right man." I smiled and hit him playfully.

"You go from nice to annoying real quick." He smirked and hit my arm playfully just like I did.

Marc was on its way to us holding a tuna sandwich ins his hands. I noticed Dani staring at him as he ate his sandwich.

"You could've gotten me one!" Dani pointed out raising his eyebrows like he was mad at him. Marc smirked and moved his hand to his mouth covering it.

Why the fuck am I staring at his actions.

"This annoying kid told us you got some news, now spill." I smirked and pat Dani's back.

"No stop!" Dani shouted moving his hands like he was trying to keep us distant. "Marc, you can't just-" He started and stopped for a second. "did you just call me an annoying kid?" He finished and turned to me. I nodded and winked at him. He turned back to Marc who just finished his tuna sandwich. He licked his lips and threw them in the air pointing at him. "If you were gonna ask about food , it's gone now sit your ass down I have an idea."

"Spill it." I demaned. "All right sooo." He started forming his hands and continued. "I remember how Mira told me she wanted to visit her parents in Argentina and she-"

"Woh Argentina!" Leo cut in and threw his arms in the air chanting. Marc turned at him and shot him a glare. "What?" Leo smirked acting as if he didn't do anything. Well he didn't but we all knew how much Marc hated it, when he gets interrupted. "Continue."

"Soo as I said, she would go to her parents, and as you can tell, Mira would never go visit her parents without bringing something and-"

"Just fucking get to the point." Gerard cut in rolling his eyes.

We turned at him totally confused because this was so unexpected. "More like shut up." Dani added holding his nose closed. "Deciding to eat that tuna sandwich was worse than your current haircut."

Marc looked at him totally pissed and slapped his head. "Would you mind shutting your mouth." He asked.

"Yes I definitely would." Dani answered smirking at him and ran away knowing Marc would hit him again anytime soon.

"We're wasting time man just get to the point!" I frowned.

"Not if he's still gonna smell like fucking tuna!" Dani  teased, pointing at him as if he was some weird creature.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Leo who was just sitting there listening and watching us waste our time. "Leo do something!" I challenged patting his back.

"Stop it." He said raising his voice and moving his arms in the air. The guys kept arguing as he turned to me. "It didn't work." He smirked.

"Do I look like a fucking toilet you could always shit on?" Marc questioned rubbing his eyes totally annoyed and was about to hit Dani again.

"Um if you ask straight open, yes, yes you do." He teased.

Dani loved to annoy the hell out of us especially when we got really pissed. And as you can tell, Marc gets pissed easily of course he wouldn't stop. "Dani shut up for once and let him talk." I winked.

"We need to catch Mira at the mall, she's gonna be there buying some shit for her and other things you got me?" Marc finally finished.

I didn't even know where he got this information from but I decided to just go with it. I was pretty sure Marc wouldn't give us false informations and it was our day off today so I didn't really care what we were doing.

"Who's your source." I asked

"You'll see." He answered smirking

"Fine let's go there." Gerard spoke and got up picking up his jacket that was leaning on the table. "Lets call Rafinha, he should come with us." I said and got up.

After a couple of minutes we finally arrived at the Mall. Gerard was sitting in the drivers seat, Marc next to him and Dani, Leo and I were in the back and Rafinha at the very back. "Why is Rafinha so far away, Leo you were suppose to go there and let us Brazilians in the middle." Dani explained smirking at him knowing he would get slapped by Leo anytime soon. Leo turned at him totally confused. "Did he seriously just say this?" He questioned chuckling and pointing at him acting disgusted. "Can we kick him out?"

"So are we just gonna wait here for better times or what?" I questioned looking out of the windows.

"Nah bro, Cristiano is our source he's already there we have to wait for him." Marc explained looking for him.

Dani started panicking and removed his snapback. "Where's he going to sit, we have no space and I sure as hell ain't letting him sit on my lap."

"Other people would die to be in your position, if he would actually do that." Leo smirked. "People would even die to be in the position you're at right now." He smirked and turned back.

"What so you mean like, sitting in this car with some monkeys? Nah they can pay and visit the zoo," Dani smiled and was ready to open the door and drop off. "Did anyone spot Cristiano yet?" Gerard questioned.

"Why is he in our group I mean like it's suppose to be the FC Barcelona squad and-" Dani squeled.

"There he is," Marc  cut in pointing at Cristiano who just left the mall wearing adidas training pants. He turned to us and gave us a thumbs up. "That was the signal go park the car."

We drove over and dropped off the car heading to Cristiano looking all fresh and ready for our mission.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

please vote and comment and share and whatever if you enjoyed this chapter, again I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time but I promise I'm gonna update regularly from now on since I'm gonna  be on christmas break soon.x

How did you like this chapter ? Please let me know ❣❣