Chapter 21

"Damn it Dani!" I whispered and slapped his arm. "You scared me." I finished.

"Well sorry for interrupting your spying-part." He chuckled.

"I'm not spying." I quickly said.

Oh god.

"Of course you're not." He laughed. "Then tell me why you're hiding behind a coke vending machine." He smirked.

"Because I- um you know counting the cokes in this machine." I smiled.

Counting cokes? Seriously?

"Counting cokes??" He repeated and started to laugh.

"Shut up." I said and covered his mouth.

"Who does that?" He smirked.

"Lots of people." I smiled.

Can't he just go.

"Like?" He smirked.

"Me!" I quickly answered. "You're not helping at all." I finished.

"All right and why do you do that?" He asked.

"Well because the manager of this hotel told me he'd give me a present if I'd guess the right number of cokes in this machine." I said and raised my eyebrow at him.

I can't think of any other reasons damn it.

"Shhht!" I said when I noticed Neymar walking back to Marc. Marc had a serious face I bet they were talking about me and him the whole time.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked Dani.

"Do you want me to count with you?" He laughed.

"Yeh. kind of." I smiled "Go take a seat next to Neymar and Marc and just listen to their conversation and tell me what they said later." I continued.

"And why do I have to do that?" He asked and started to laugh.

"Just because." I laughed

"Tell me why and I'll go." He smirked.

"Fine I just need to know what they are talking about, I can't understand everything they're talking about." I said.

"And why?" He asked.

"Too many questions just go on." I said and pushed him to them.

"Fine Mira." He laughed.

Neymar suddenly looked at my direction when I quickly turned around so he wouldn't see me. Oh damn it why did Dani mention my name.

I turned around and watched Dani walking over to Marc and Neymar.

"Hey guys, just continue with your conversation I'll just stay here and do nothing." Dani said and took a seat next to Neymar so he could take a look at me.

I slapped my head because of Dani's stupidy. "just continue with your conversation I'll just stay here and do nothing" Oh damn it how stupid was this.

Marc and Neymar just looked at him with the "What the fuck is wrong with you" face.

"O-Okay." Marc stuttered.

I watched them talk but couldn't understand anything.

"Hey lady get out of the way." A little boy who wanted to buy a coke said. Damn it.

"Just continue." I smiled and turned around.

"Oh my god aren't you Mira Lima?" He shouted and hugged me. I took him and ran behind the vending machine.