Chapter 3

Mira's P.O.V

Me and Dessa sat down on the bench and started talking while the boys were getting ready. I suddenly spotted a guy walking in with the number "11" printed on his back of his jersey.

He was tall and nicely tanned with hair shaved on both sides of his head. He took a football and played by himself until the rest came. He tripled around and I must say he has very good skills..

That must be him.

"You hearing me..?" I suddenly heard someone talk to me.

I snapped out of my dream to see Dessa waving her hands in front of my face.

What the hell
Was I really staring at him for this long.

"What?" I looked to Dessa.

She just bursted out into laughing.
What the hell was even happening

"Are you coming or not?" Marc asked as he reached his hand out for me.

"Nah, I'll join later I wanna stay here with Dessa." I answered

"Suit yourself, but you won't be able to leave Camp Nou without playing with us." He smiled.

--

"Watch out!!" Someone shouted.

Me and Dessa were laughing our ass off until something hard landed on my face.

"Who the hell was that?" I shouted.

"Mira you okay?" Marc asked looking worried.

"Yes I'm fine." I lied.

"Holy shit Mira y-your face" Dessa stuttered.

"What? What is going on with my face, tell me!!" I shouted while shaking her shoulders.

"Your cheek is red you have a bruise on" She finally answered.

"It's not much don't worry, I'll bring you some ice and everything is going to be fine." Marc said.

Moments later I noticed the bruise on my left cheek. The boys continued playing while me and Dessa were having a conversation. My cheek still hurt but it got a bit better. I was obviously not going to play with them today ha.

As soon as they finished playing most of them walked down to the locker rooms.

"Mira, Mira!" Someone shouted. I spotted Dani running towards my direction.

"This is Neymar." He pointed to that man with the number "11" printed on his back.

"You owe her something since you caused her that bruise." He teased.

Hold on - what did he just say.

Neymar bend down to my eye level and looked me in the eyes.
We just stared at each other until he lifted his hand over to my cheek and touched it.

"Ouch!" I felt pain.

"It'll be fine." He said.

Oh really, swear to god.

We still continued to look at each other without saying anything. His eyes were a beautiful shade of hazel brown.

"Hold on what did I miss." Dessa said while walking to us.

Eh good job Dessa.

Neymar stood up smiled at me and just walked away.
Okay so he hurt me with the football, stared at me for some minutes, started smiling and just walked away without apologizing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💞
Let me know if someone's actually reading so I can continue cause I won't continue if no ones reading haha.