Chapter 9

"Per-fect." Marc smiled when Dani got into the car. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist. He still wore his dirty pants under the towel.

"You could've just changed your pants." Neymar said.

"I don't care this is fine, I'll probably change them later.." Dani chuckled.

Minutes later we finally arrived.

"And you're sure that you've been here before?" Neymar asked Marc.

"I've never said that I've been here before." Marc confirmed.

"Oh my god are you out of your mind, what if we get lost." I said worried

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine, now take everything and get out of my car." Marc said.

We took our bags and got out. Dani walked out with his towel wrapped around. Neymar took his bags and walked over to me. The path was too dense we had to walk close to each other. Gerard was the leader, then Dani, Marc walked past each other and Neymar and I were at the end. There was sounds of running water, a nearby stream perhaps? It was slowly getting dark and I absolutely hate darkness. We walked about 2 minutes and there was a sound of nothing.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Not yet, but we're close." Marc confirmed.

"How do you know that we're close if you've never been there dickhead?" Neymar teased.

"It looks normal so I'm guessing we're right." Marc laughed.

"Well this doesn't look normal.." Dani said pointing to the path that was waiting for us.

There were trees fallen down surrounded with sticks and dirt. There was no way you could walk just in.

"Calm down, we just need to bend down our knees it's not a big deal, follow me." Marc said.

We walked about 10 minutes past him, the only thing you could hear was the sticks that got broken by each footstep we did. There was no place we could put up our tent, because there was no space left and it was too dirty and wet.

"We need to find a dry place." Dani broke down the silence.

"Swear to god?" Neymar said sarcastically.

My shoes got wet as fuck and I couldn't feel my feed anymore.

"Okay I'm done!" I shouted. "Admit it Marc and Gerard, you've no idea where we are, we're stuck in the middle of nowhere." I continued.

"Everything is going to be fine." Dani yelled.

"Says the one who looks like he's just shit himself." I chuckled.

"This is going to end up fucked if we continue like this." Neymar said pointing to the path.

"All right what shall we do now?" I asked.

"Well, it's actually your fault Dani!" Marc yelled and pointed at him.

"Why is it suddenly my fault?" Dani shouted at Marc.

"Because if you wouldn't have missed that damn penalty, we wouldn't be here now!" Marc yelled.

Okay this isn't helping at all.

"Calm the fuck down!" Neymar yelled at both of them.

"This isn't going to help at all." Neymar continued.

"And it was you who made up this damn challenge!" Dani shouted at Marc.

"All right sorry! It's not even this bad -it's just that we don't know where to go. It will get better and we're going to have fun." Marc said and hugged Dani.

"Guys, let's walk up there this path looks better.." Gerard said pointing to another direction.

We walked up and finally arrived somewhere. It definitely looked better but it was still wet and dirty.

"Okay let's stay here." Neymar said and put his bag on the ground.

"I'm freezing." I whined.

"Let's kindle a campfire." Dani said.

"All right did anyone take some wood and papers with..?" Neymar asked and then stopped talking. "I guess I'm wrong?" Neymar continued pissed.

Dani started laughing.

"This isn't funny Mr. Shitpants." Neymar teased. "Someone give me a lighter." Neymar continued.

"I don't have a lighter." Dani chuckled.

"Did you actually take something with you?" Neymar asked sarcastically

"Yes food." Dani answered.

"At least this," Gerard laughed. "I have one take it." He continued and gave Neymar the lighter.

-

"How the fuck do people make fire in a wet forest?" Neymar asked pissed and threw the lighter to the ground and sat on a rock.

"Well probably with some wood that isn't wet!" Marc told him.

"All right guys, we need to collect some wood, watch out for dry wood." Dani said.

"Ok, Marc, Dani and Gerard go collect some wood and be back in some minutes." Neymar ordered.

"What about you and Mira?" Marc asked.

"We'll stay here and take care of the place and our bags." Neymar answered.

"Wait, can I stay with Mira and you can go?" Dani asked Neymar.

"No!" He quickly replied and pushed him to the guys. "Be careful." Neymar shouted at them.

I sat on a rock and put my hands in my jacket pockets and saw the guys disappear.

"How are things?" Neymar asked as he bent down on my eye level.

"Fine." I answered. "How about you." I asked.

Stop asking questions

"Fine." He imitated me. "You don't look fine?" He asked and looked at me.

I didn't say anything.

"Why don't you trust me?" He chuckled. "Is it because you're embarrassed to talk to THE Neymar Jr." He teased.

"Yeah of course!" I chuckled. "I don't have to tell you anything." I said.

I've never talked to Neymar about personal things, I feel like he wouldn't even listen or just make fun of the things instead of helping or just giving advice. But a feeling in my heart said that I could trust him.

"Let's play a game." Neymar said and smiled at me.

"What game?" I asked confused.

______________________________________________________

How do you guys like it? 😁
Don't forget to comment and vote 👍💞