Chapter 12

"What do you mean someone is outside oh my god." I started panicking.

"Wait a second." Gerard whispered.

"Please Dani tell me you're lying I'd be so thankful." I whispered.

"I wish I could." Dani whispered.

"Don't act like a pussy and go outside and take a look." Neymar laughed.

"Why don't you go?" Dani asked Neymar.

"Because I have to protect Mira and if something is actually going to happen, I'd love to spent the last minutes with her." He smirked and leaned closer to me.

Should I take this as a nice comment or not.

"All right so you think something is going to happen, if so I'm not going anywhere." Dani said.

"I'm going back to sleep and pretend that nothing of this just happened." I said turning back.

"What if they come and get you as soon as you fall asleep." Gerard teased.

"Oh my god." I got up and slapped him.

"Don't say shit like that." Neymar said and pushed him back into his sleeping bag.

He knows that I'm scared of darkness and shit like that.

"Mira just sleep, nothing is going to happen and I'm here remember?" He said smilling at me.

"All right but someone needs to go outside and check because I need to know that no one is outside." I confirmed.

I absolutely hate darkness and I'm even afraid because of the horror movies I used to watch.

"Ohhh fine man I'll go."
Marc got up and started to unzip the tent. "But before I go, I want you all to know that I've always been proud to call myself a barça player and you guys were like my brothers and Mira I've always liked you." Marc continued.

"Enough," Neymar interrupted him. "You're not going to die calm down bro, just stretch your head out and see who's there." Neymar laughed.

Did he just get jealous because Marc said he liked me.
Ha ha.

"Careful, careful... Careful." Dani whispered while Marc was unzipping the tent.

"If you continue talking like this I swear I will..." Marc said.

"Shut up man." Gerard interrupted him.

He stretched his head out and stared for a couple of minutes. We all looked at each other and I was literally praying that Marc won't find anyone outside. A couple of minutes later he came back in.
He zipped the tent up and walked over to Dani and slapped his head.

"There's no one why did you lie?" Marc said pissed.

"Oh damn it Dani seriously?" Neymar whined.

"Let's talk about that tomorrow we need to sleep now." Gerard said and got back into his bag.

"What do you even want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well in movies they all say let's talk about that tomorrow, now let's go back and sleep." He chuckled.

"I swear to god there was someone outside, I didn't lie." Dani whispered.

"What part of "There's no one outside." didn't you understand?" Neymar asked pissed.

"Let's just go to sleep what time is it even." I asked with a sleepy voice.

"It's....." Dani said while searching for his phone.