Chapter 13

"Who the fuck are you?" Marc shouted.

The person was just standing there holding the light in the air not moving or doing anything.

"O-kay?" Marc stuttered.

The person suddenly neared us and walked faster to us. Neymar lifted me up and ran away. Marc and Gerard followed us. We ran like 1 minute and stopped after realising that the person wasn't moving anymore. The person suddenly bursted out into laughing and I remembered that laugh. I moved off Neymar's arms and walked to that person.

"Mira what are you doing?" Neymar panicked and pulled me back to him.

The person was wearing a black hoodie, just like...

"D-Dani you fucking dickhead!" Neymar yelled when Dani removed his hood.

It was actually Dani. Oh thank god.

"Oh my god you should've seen your face." Dani laughed his ass off.

"So you found your damn phone." Marc asked pissed.

"Yeah I must've lost it when I did my business the 1st time I was with you guys." Dani chuckled.

"Let's walk back man!" Gerard shouted.

"All right sorry man but I just had to do it." Dani laughed.

We walked like 5 minutes and stopped again.

"Okay there should be our place." Marc said pointing to a direction.

"All right let's walk up there and go to sleep." I whined.

We followed Marc and neared our place we were like 1 or 2 hours ago.

"Where the fuck is our tent?" Neymar panicked.

"Oh my god." I shouted.

"Hell no this can't be true." Marc said pissed.

The place was empty our tent and bags were all gone. There were only sticks and dirt.

"Dani is this a part of your fucking sick plan or something?" Neymar asked while holding my hand.

"No I swear it's not." Dani said looking around for our things.

"FUCK NO!" Marc yelled.

"What the fuck now?" Neymar swore.

"My phone died." Marc said throwing his phone on the ground.

"I can't actually believe it, how sad must this be. We walked over 1 hour for Dani's fucking phone and then there's you who just throws it away like it's nothing." Gerard said sarcastically.

"All right you know what, can we just walk back to Marc's car and head back home I don't give a damn about the stuff we lost right now, I just want to go back home." I whined.

"Yeah you're right princess, let's go." Neymar smirked and took my hand.

"I'd love to but......." Marc suddenly whispered.

"Don't Marc.. don't......" Neymar started panicking. "Don't fucking tell me you had your keys in Mira's bag." He continued.

Marc just stood there looking at us with a serious face. Dani was sitting on the ground and Gerard was holding his head with his hands.

"How are we supposed to go back home?" Dani whined.

"I don't know probably not?" Marc said sarcastically.

"Who even took our things I don't get it." I asked shoked.

"Who wouldn't love to take things from THE Neymar Jr." Neymar smirked.