Two Shocking Discoveries

Lily's POV

I was running. I didn't know where, but I had to keep running. Somehow, I found myself at Kingston's apartment. Now that I think about it, it made perfect sense. I loved it there. The warmth was undeniable- but maybe that's just because Kingston's super hot.

When I arrived, I immediately wanted to turn back. I pulled myself together and said to myself, Come on, Lily! Pull yourself together! He's your boyfriend! Why wouldn't he want you? And so I forced my knuckle to repeatedly make contact with Kingston's door.

Kingston's POV

I was just eating cheesecake in my underwear when I heard a knock on the door. Actually, I heard a lot of knocks at the door. I looked out of the little looking-glass thingy and saw none other than my girlfriend. With suitcases and tear stains?! It was a hard decision but I put the cheesecake down and ran as fast as I could, throwing on the first thing that I could find. I slowly turned the handle door and there she was, looking heart-broken.

...

Izzy's POV

Even though it was 11pm and I was too young to stay up this late, according to Ozzy, I decided that I needed to stretch. I know. Weird, right? Anyways, I slid into an effortless split and started to enjoy relying on my flexibility to solve my problems. Until Cleo somehow barged into my bedroom. All I thought was, What on earth is she doing here?

Cleo's POV

I overheard some random guy talking about hurting Izzy and I knew that I had to tell her. I ran to my car and speeded over to her house. Yes, I know speeding is against the law but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Once I finally arrived, I set off to find Izzy. She wasn't in the living room, or the kitchen, or the basement. And then it hit me. How could I be so stupid?! She was obviously in her room! So I barged in (which I must admit was quite rude of me) and started to explain.

"Guy... Studio A... you... destroyed..." I panted.

Izzy's POV

Jayden in the studio? But why? Was he planning something serious? Or was he just messing around? As many questions as I had, I needed to investigate. Don't worry- I'm not as trashy of an investigator as Oswald.

"What?! Ok, let's think. What exactly did he say?"

"He said: 'Izzy will regret rejecting me. I am going to destroy her- and I don't mean that as a figure of speech.' It was truly disgusting to watch."

"Oh, um... what time was it?" Way to go, Izzy. 

"It was around 9pm."

"So, obviously, he didn't want anyone to see him. He must have known the studio's closing times! But how?"

"The Next Step's website, of course!" Cleo rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah!" I realised, "Was he wearing anything suspicious?" 

Cleo's POV

I dug deep into my memory.

"Actually, he was wearing some type of badge."

Izzy seemed intrigued. "What colour? What shape? Spill the deets!"

"Calm down!" I chuckled, "It was a circular jade-green badge with the letters SS engraved on it."

"Wait!" Izzy shouted. "Was the colour of the SS baby blue?"

"Yupadoodles!"

"This can only mean one thing." She halted for dramatic effect. "Jayden has joined the Secret Squad."

...

Lily's POV

I stood in front of Kingston, clearly shocked by the state of me. He went to say something, but I got there first.

"Kings, before you say anything, I'm homeless. I left my house to protect myself. I was just wondering if you had any recommendations for where I should stay?" I looked up at him with hope filling my eyes.

"Well, there is this one place..."

"Oh Kingston! Where?!"

"Here, of course! Did you really think that I would leave you in the outside world by yourself?"

"Oh Kingston! You're the best! I love you!"

His face turned into stone. "Okay, but you can only stay on one condition."

"Anything."

"We have to stop arguing all the time." He smirked, and so did I.