CHAPTER 1 - The Letter

It was Sunday morning. The weekends spent in the 1-A Alliance dorm were always lively. Izuku loved that because he never got bored.

Some people were having their breakfast while some had not woken up yet. Izuku who woke up early for morning training had already eaten his breakfast and was sitting in the common room, scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

Kaminari who was on duty this weekend came in through the front doors with letters and magazines he picked up from the postbox.

"Anything for me?" Ashido said as she approached the yellow-haired guy.

"I don't know. Haven't looked through them yet."

Together they started to organize the posts into categories like; magazines, newspapers, and personal letters.

"Oi Midoriya. There is a letter here for you." Kaminari said, waving the letter in the air, gaining Izuku's attention.

Izuku looked up from his phone, put it in the pocket of his shorts, and walked to his classmate, who had his letter.

"Why is there a letter for me?" Izuku asks no one in particular as he approaches his two classmates.

Kaminari just shook his shoulders, gave the greenette the letter, and got back to organizing the posts with the pink-skinned girl.

"By the way," Kaminari started, not looking up from the letters in his hands. "why does it say to; Izuku Midoriya II (the second)".

"Hmm?" Izuku looked at the letter and his name written on it. "I don't know. Maybe it's a prank or something."

He quickly opened the letter, curious about its content, and started to read.

'Hello Izuku Midoriya.

I am your father Hisashi Midoriya Windsor III. I think you should know of my existence, although I am not quite sure how much your mother has told you about me.

I am hereby ordering you to return to the British royal family.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact my personal assistant. His number is written down below.

+44 xxx xxx xxx'

"What. The. Heck?" was all Izuku could say after reading that letter.

"Something wrong Midori?" Ashido asked looking up from the bunch of letters. "Who is it from?"

"Um. It's apparently from my father.."

"Well that's great then, isn't it?"

"Not really. I haven't seen him for almost twelve years and he has never bothered to contact me or my mother."

"What??" Ashido and Kaminari said in unison, looking up at the broccoli haired boy.

"I need to make a phone call. I'll go up to my room." the green-haired boy said and rushed to the elevator.

Without even noticing he rushed past Uraraka, making her lose her balance and almost fall.

"Is everything OK Deku?" she said and turned around. But her friend was already long gone.

"Do you guys know if Deku is OK?" she asks the yellow-haired guy and pink-haired girl as she approached them.

"Well he got a letter from his good-for-nothing father who hasn't bothered to contact him for the past twelve years. And so he said he was going up to his room." Kaminari casually explained to Uraraka.

"Kaminari! You shouldn't be calling people's father's good-for-nothings! Maybe he had a reason! Besides, what if it makes Midori sad?!" Ashido exclamingly says, almost yelling at her classmate.