I Won In This Event This Time (Ch. 6)

AUTHOR'S POV
Today was an exhausting day and both of the teams rested on their separated castle to stay for the whole week.

Esquire Frog is staying at the guest room of Doc. LeFrog.

Shawn Beast is staying at Travis Bedroom at their grandparents castle.

Lingling Ironfan is staying at the guest room of Magister Rapunzel in her castle.

Sky Snowhite is staying at his grandmother's castle and the fact that he's family miss him. (Btw. Sky stayed at his grandfather's castle ever since he was five).

You know we're Cora is staying right. If you didn't know where is she staying. Cora is staying at Cinderella's castle if you didn't know yet.

ON THE NEXT DAY IT'S TIME FOR SHAWN AND ASTORIA TO COMPETE IN THE SECOND EVENT WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE MAIN LIBRARY HERE IN REGAL ACADEMY...

(STILL AUTHOR'S POV)
As usual Cora and Rose is still giving a death glare at each other which made the team facepalms.

JOY/ESQUIRE: Seriously you two need to stop being angry at each other. Also forget the past and focus on the future.

CORA/ROSE: Never!!! And why should we forget the past it's part of us and that past cannot be forgotten or erase cause in the future you'll need them. And past has a lot of happy memories despite the sad memories happiness and joyfulness is always with us even if the bad things happen. (They said that and looking at each other with a bit of I'm sorry yet with a fierce look but before something awful happen HM. CINDERELLA spoke up and caught everyone's attention).

HM. CINDERELLA: Welcome students in the main library here in Regal Academy. Today is the second day of the competition.

M. RAPUNZEL: Students I would like you to meet the two Competitor that will fight against the second point.

PROF. SNOWHITE: Meet Astoria Rapunzel from Regal Academy. And his opponent Shawn Beast from Majestic Academy.

(Both Astoria and Shawn's eyes widened with their jaw dropped cause they didn't expect that they will fight each other).

BEFORE THEY COMPETE CORA AND ROSE WERE GIVING THEM A LECTURE BUT A CALMER VOICE THIS TIME AND THEIR TEAM BOTH WENT HAPPY TO SEE THEM HAPPY.

AFTER THAT THE HEADMISTRESS ANNOUNCED THAT THE COMPETITION WILL BEGIN.

SHAWN IS A FAST READER THAN ASTORIA BUT SHAWN RIPPED THE PAGE ON HIS BOOK PURPOSELY AND NO ONE SUSPECT A THING EXCEPT FOR CORA SHE SAW EVERYTHING...

CORA WAS SHOCKED AT FIRST BUT SHE UNDERSTAND NOW WHY SHAWN RIPPED THE PAGE PURPOSELY, CAUSE HIS FEELINGS FOR ASTORIA IS STRONGER THAN WINNING IN THIS COMPETITION...

AFTER THE COMPETITION ASTORIA IS HAPPY AND SHE IS BEING CONGRATULATED BY MANY STUDENTS...

IN CORA'S TEAM
CORA'S POV
CORA: Guys!!? can you leave me and Shawn for a sec.

All except me and Shawn: Ohhh, sure no problem.

After that I turned into Shawn who is shivering at the moment then I spoke.

CORA: Shawn I know how Astoria wins and I understand why you did that.

SHAWN: What do you mean by that, I never let an enemy wins you know exactly what I'm talking about Cora.

CORA: Shawn please don't deny what you did I saw you ripped the page on purpose and don't lie to me cause Regal and Majestic Academy has the strongest books in the whole fairy tale world. And plus you know that too and there is only one way to take the page by ripping it off by your hands. (I said in a calming voice and then I put my right hand on his shoulder after that I smile).

SHAWN: Fine...you caught me (suddenly his eyes becomes watery and he began to sob). I'm sorry Cora for letting you and our team down, I know it's not an option for us to loose and you are so desperate in winning. I'm sorry Cora I really am.

(I hugged him, he hugged back and he sobbed in my shoulder while I patted his back until his eyes becomes dry and I said)...

CORA: Feeling better and I understand why you did that already and I support you and Astoria in living your own happily ever after. I also forgive you cause if you truly loves someone your gonna give everything so I forgive you. (After that I warmly smiles at him and he smiled back).

SHAWN: You know what Cora your gonna be a great mother in the future.

CORA: Shawn I was just wondering... Why don't you and Astoria go out on a date like a friendly date, take her to your favorite place and I'm also guessing that you haven't confessed your feeling's for her am I right and after you confessed I think it's time to move your friendship into the next level which is you being his boyfriend and her being your girlfriend. Sounds good right.

SHAWN: You know you're really great at giving advice to others and I'm gonna take and ask her to my favorite place and thank you for the advice Mom.

CORA: hahahaha very funny (laughed sarcastically).

SHAWN: Can you do me a favour just one please (makes a puppy eyes)

CORA: (I raised an eyebrow and I didn't resist puppy eyes so I finally gave in) Fine what is your favour.

SHAWN: Since it's your advice and it's not my idea can you keep it a secret until I ask her out and become what you meant and don't even think about saying a word to Astoria also to our friends their going to tease me day and night.

CORA: Fine go ask her out lover boy and give me the details ok.

SHAWN: Ohhh thank you, thank you really are my true friend Cora( He hugged me again and I hugged back).

After that he left to ask Astoria out alone.

SHAWN'S POV
I saw Astoria talking to Joy then after their small talk I run towards Astoria and talk to her.

SHAWN: Hey Astoria (blushing)

ASTORIA: Ohhh hey Shawn I just wanna say good game. (Blushing)

SHAWN: Ummm Astoria since you win, I was wondering if you want to come with me as a treat on your victory and we can have an alone time together so we can talk a little?...

ASTORIA: (Blushing) Ohhh y-yeah sure I would love to.

SHAWN: ok then it's settled. Meet me at the school garden today at 5:30 in the evening ok. Bye (about to leave but I stopped my tracks and turn to Astoria).

ASTORIA Inside Thought: *Oh my grade I am so gonna faint right now ekkk but Astoria keep your cool* (When Shawn was about to leave, he stopped, then turned around my direction and gave me kiss on the cheek).

SHAWN Inside Thought: *Did I just did that o my god is she sick or is she blushing* Bye Astoria
(I run off while blushing really bad).

Hey readers hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading it. So anyways Comment, Like, and Follow that's all. Love you everyone ❤️❤️

Arbel2012
Log out

1190 WORDS 🌈