Cavonte| One

We done? After every thing we been thru? U know wat fuk u Tay i don't need ur ass anyway dat y i got me a new nigga ~ Morgan

Tossing my phone across the bed I pulled the red sheets off me and sat up. Morgan always tripping I swear. What we had wasn't even nothing for her to be getting in her feelings. Just another hit and quit it. She been blowing up my phone all night with her bullshit.

Jaylen is sprawled across his bed. Sleeping in the most uncomfortable position. Dude been sleeping like that since we was five. I let out a small laugh.

After dropping my little sister, Rachel, off at our grandma house I came over and crashed at Jaylens. We like family. I been knowing his ass for a long minute.

Sleeping over at his house was a daily routine. His pops don't mind either. I hate being home. It's not like my momma be there and there hardly be food in the fridge. Ever since Dad died four years ago momma changed. She stayed out all hours of the night. Always drunk and bringing home different niggas. She got a five year old daughter and she bringing home men she don't know. My grandma got custody of Rachel but I still help watch my sister.

I don't got time worrying about broads. All I'm focusing on is getting paid and recording in the studio.

Fully getting out of bed I stepped over some clothes and other messy shit across Jaylen floor. I need to piss.

It was easy finding the bathroom in the dark. I knew the way around this house like the back of my hand. After taking a leak I checked myself out in the mirror. Running my hands across my dark waves and touching the tip of my golds on my bottom rack of teeth. I looked good. I ain't conceited like most light skin niggas. I just know I'm handsome.

All most girls see is my looks. Always calling me fine and giggling and blushing when they see me. Some girls following me like they my groupies. Nah. I'm not on that. All I see when I look at them is another easy hit. I'm not a player. I don't lead girls on. Morgan was the first girl I fucked this month. I was bored and she was willing to give it up. My grandma always told me to be careful round these broads. No telling who they let come through. I ain't trying to catch no aids.

I ain't trying to have a girlfriend neither. I'm just worried about my future.

Stepping out the bathroom the hallway light is on. I know I didn't turn on no light. I heard the refrigerator opening in the kitchen downstairs.

Being the curious guy that I am I walked downstairs. Mr. Diego or Jaylen ain't never up round this time. It's bout three in the morning.

I saw a figure standing by the counter. I ain't know if Mr. Diego had someone spending the night or what, but I turned on the light.

"Shit." The girl dropped the glass cup on the floor. Placing her hand on her chest she said, "Cavonte you scared me."

"Santana?" I said unsure. My eyes roamed all over her body. She's hella thick in her hips as she stood in pink shorts. The tank top she's wearing I see that she has small cups. Her stomach flat. My eyes checked out her blushing face. Her green eyes staring at me as dimples formed in her cheeks as she shyly smiled. Her heart shaped face and she has a nose piercing too. Damn. The last time I saw Jaylen's sister she wasn't as bad as she is now. She has always been pretty but now she's sexy as hell. I had to lick my lips a little bit. Damn.

"Yeah. Long time no see." She stepped over the glass shattered on the floor and over to me.

She's a little darker than Jaylen. You could just tell she mixed though. Pretty black girl with some Dominican.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. She smelt like cherries and funnel cake. A nice sweet scent. She got my mind going crazy right now. This can't be Santana. I wrapped my arms around her waist, "You've grown up. I still can't believe this you."