Chapter 21

As soon as Jisung laid his eyes on the place that Lee Know had ordered him to, he immediately doubted everything but the first thing that came to his mind was his outfit. 

Even with his initial first one, he would have probably been way underdressed. This was a very fancy place. 

Jisung had driven and gone past this hotel a few times and even just passing by as a normal citizen felt wrong, it felt like all the visitors and residents would point at you and say "Look at this guy, he doesn't have the money that we have.", and look at him like he was the dirt on their shoes. It felt like this street was reserved only for rich people.

Either Lee Know had sent him the wrong coordinates or he had a shit ton of money. 

Jisung was still eyeing the building suspiciously when one of the butlers approached him.

"Han Jisung?", the boy in question jumped as he didn't reckon this guy calling for him. 

"Er, yes?", Jisung's mind felt like cotton candy. He didn't feel prepared for such a fancy date in such a fancy restaurant with all these other high-class people. 

"Please come with me, I've got the order to escort you.", if Jisung hadn't been as confused he might've even enjoyed this but right now he was just overwhelmed.

But Jisung should get even more overwhelmed, Lee Know really wasn't joking around. 

The butler guy lead Jisung through the building, away from all the formal people gathering in front of it, through a foyer that was probably five times the size of their apartment, through some corridors and then stepped into an elevator with him. 

Everything in this building looked golden and expensive, even the buttons in this elevator had a fancy golden ornament around them and actual elevator music played. Was this Lee Know's lifestyle? 

As they stepped out of the elevator they stood in a small room, even though it still had creamy walls and the shiny marble floor it looked almost sad and simple, compared to the other rooms he was just guided through. 

"Mr. Lee Know will be waiting on the other side.", Jisung's companion stated and referred to the door opposite the elevator. There was nothing else in this room. 

"Thank you.", Jisung mumbled as the doors closed and the butler made his way down the building again. Jisung swallowed and looked at the door. There was probably nothing that could still surprise him anymore he thought. But oh boy, was he wrong. 

He slowly pushed the handle down and stepped through it. He was outside? For some reason that surprised him the most. They were on the roof of the building, the sky painted black in the night but up here everything was illuminated by a soft golden light. 

It came from fairy lights that were wrapped around a pergola and they shared their place around the wooden planks with ivy, this was stunning. 

Jisung looked around the roof, taking in every small little detail, not wanting to miss even the smallest thing. Torches were lit at the edges of the roof fire crackling now and then and a pleasant wooden smell wavered through the air. 

Everything looked breathtaking but as soon as he saw Lee Know, casually standing in the middle of it all, slightly smiling and admiring Jisung from afar who was admiring the setup, out of a sudden everything else almost seemed boring. Because Lee Know's beauty outshone all of it. 

That sounded extremely cheesy but bear with Jisung because it was about to get even cheesier. He swore, Lee Know looked like a freaking prince. His hair was slightly parted, catching the golden light of the bulbs and fires around him, dancing across his skin and got reflected by one golden dangling earring. He was dressed in black just like Jisung but he wore a blazer on top of his black shirt. It was out of red velvet and had golden details on the shoulders. How the hell was Jisung supposed to function with Lee Know looking that good?