Chapter 2

Jisung locked his phone and laid it down on the wooden table, screen facing downwards. He sighed into his black face mask and took off his glasses as he rubbed his eyes out of tiredness. Everything was so tiring. The work in the studio with Changbin and Chan. The dancing classes each Wednesday, Monday and Saturday. The Vocal training and just all of it. Don't get him wrong he loves it - or at least loved it - but now and then he'd get these periods where everything, all the work and effort he put in just seemed so pointless and it just became one big mush of events, one happening after the other. Usually these periods don't last long but recently they appeared more and more often. Jisung told himself that it would get over with, it always did.
He wrapped his hands around the cup full of coffee in front of him. He didn't even like coffee that much but Jisung hoped, it would help against this constant feeling of demotivation. Most of the time it didn't but at least Jisung now knew, that Starbucks wasn't the only shop that could make good coffee and that caramel latte tastes absolutely disgusting and that green mocha is even worse.
Two girls sat a few tables next to him who had caught his attention ever since they walked in. Maybe because they didn't look like all the others. Maybe because they marked something new to his, always the same routine. One of them had dark green hair and the others were bright orange. He actually couldn't tell for sure if the one with the short orange hair really was a girl but they still caught his attention.
"So, as I realized that I actually started my new year by kissing someone I barely knew I decided to just swing with it and make out with as many people as possible this year, one per month at least.", he heard the green haired on say. He was quite shocked at how bluntly she spoke.
"That's the best idea you had so far.", the other responded.
"I know right? Always kissing the same person just got so boring."
"Just don't let your heart get tangled up in all of it.", they continued talking about kissing strangers but Jisung didn't listened anymore, he got up and huddled out of the coffee shop almost spilling his hot coffee all over his hand as he bumped into someone's shoulder but he just mumbled a "sorry" and didn't look back.

He didn't know exactly why he was here right now, he probably hoped that it would give him some sort of difference. Something else, a different feeling from the one he was feeling all the time and knew by heart.
As soon as he passed the entrance he was greeted by the smell of sweat, alcohol and loud music. He took a deep breath and made his way to the dance floor. He didn't go to the club often. Actually not at all anymore, but he used to go now and then before he got into JYP and into 3racha. He even had a fake ID, as he wasn't old enough to actually get in.
Jisung tried to dance to a few songs but quickly decided that he felt too embarrassed to do so without having any alcohol in his blood, so he made his way to the bar and kind of got stuck.

"Well, that's not exactly what I call a happy face.", Jisung looked up from the drink that stood on the wooden counter in front of him and saw that he was faced with a handsome guy, scanning Jisung with his pretty eyes.
"Not that I care I just noticed it.", the guy shrugged. Jisung slightly squinted, liquid courage loosening up his tongue.
"Well that's not exactly what I call a friendly guy.", Jisung mocked the stranger who looked startled for a second before his lips broke into a slight smile. Jisung noticed a black lip ring. Poser. "Not that I care."
"Why are you pulling such a face like that?", the other asked as he rested his arms on the counter.
"I thought you didn't care.", he turned to face Jisung again. He had dark hair but it was hard to say if brown or black hence the club lights. His whole appearance, from his dark hair to his black lip ring and his similar colored button up was dark and elegant. Without the anonymity caused by the poorly lit club, Jisung might've found himself intimidated by the stranger.
"I don't, but I think the barkeeper right there has hopes to get into that girls pants tonight so it'll probably take a while until I get my drink.", it was true, the guy behind the bar basically laid on the counter, trying to get the attention of some girl. Jisung just shrugged.
"Well I basically got here to get some difference in my life, to feel something- something else.", he didn't know why he'd tell a stranger this but blamed it on the alcohol.
"Well you don't look like it worked."
"Not really no.", Jisung looked at the brownish liquor and twirled in his glass. Until now all he actually did was down one drink after the other, the alcohol's taste leaving a burning trail down his throat.
"Well not until now. I could give you some difference.", with that the other left, in his left hand a drink, his right hand trailing over Jisung's back. Leaving him totally startled. He swallowed as he slightly shivered from the guy's touch. He gulped the drink and got up.

Jisung went to an area in the back of the club, there was still light and the music was just as loud as everywhere else the only difference was, that there we're mostly people who were making out. A person grabbed Jisung by the wrist and pulled him to them. He turned around expecting the guy from before but he was greeted with some disheveled looking man. Jisung tried to pull away but his grip tightened. "Let me go.", he demanded trying to put distance between them but it didn't really had any use. The guys grip closing around his wrist. Jisung didn't want to cause a scene but talking sense into this clearly intoxicated human wouldn't be an option.
"You heard what he said you dick!", what followed happened so quickly that all that Jisung realized was, that the guy from before with the pierced lip landed an aimed hit into the face of the guy who tugged Jisung to him, yelled "Fuck you!" and then hurried to the other side, dragging Jisung behind him. They shoved through the crowd, Jisung's savior leading the the way, he was still a little too startled to really care.
He caught his breath as the dark haired boy leaned on the wall opposite from him and did the same. They both had a smile plastered onto their lips. Jisung looked at the other boy's who did the same as they were both panting.
I could give you some difference.
He brought his hand up next to him on the wall. The other boys eyes darted from Jisung's lips up to his eyes and back to his lips. They were inches apart. Jisung felt the other's breath on his lips. He let his hand trail from the wall to the back of the others head. And suddenly they were kissing. Sloppy but so desperate to feel something. Jisung's hands found their way into the others' hair and the other boy had his arms wrapped around his waist. Their lips moved in sync, Jisung didn't think about what he was doing but he didn't even want to think about it. The kiss tasted like alcohol and sweat but kind of perfect. Until Jisung suddenly pulled away. The dark haired looked at him, slightly confused as Jisung pulled out the brightest smile ever.
"This is my song! They are playing my song!", it was only a remix but still they played one of 3rachas songs. "No way! This is 3racha!", the other shouted back over the music but started smiling too, as Jisung began to rap to his song. "Oh god.", he laughed but pulled Jisung in by his hips and neck for another kiss which Jisung gladly accepted and kissed back. This time even more intense. Jisung wrapped his arms around the others neck to get even closer. He licked over the others bottom lip and got allowance. This time their kiss was salty and bitter. Probably from their drinks but it didn't matter because it was so good. Soon enough they pulled apart though because they both needed air. Their eyes met.
"What's your name?", Jisung asked.
"That's what you wanna know now?", the other laughed but answered anyway. "Lee Know."
Jisung was about to say something as the other pulled out his phone. Jisung closed his mouth as the space between Lee Know's eyebrows got smaller and smaller the longer he looked at it. Suddenly he looked up at Jisung back down at his phone and only mumbled a "Sorry bye.", before he left.