Chapter 13

Some people run because of exercise. Some people run because there is something up ahead of them. Jisung read that once in a book he didn't remember the name of. He himself simply ran because he felt like it.

He didn't get the overanalyzing of the simplest things that some authors did. Don't get him wrong he liked deep thoughts and sentimentality but some people just took it too far. Like, bro, it's just running.

Maybe Jisung was a bit bitter today. He ran faster and more aggressive due to that. But maybe it was the running which made Jisung bitter in the first place. He didn't know. The weather had changed, the air was damp and warm and pressed upon your shoulders and it gave him a headache. Another thing that didn't quite add to his happiness.

But maybe Jisung just didn't feel good that day. Not in a sad or an unmotivated way just in an I-don't-like-your-face-or-anyone's-face-to-be-honest-way.

He didn't let it show when he was with the boys but now as he was alone outside and running along the streets and paths of Seoul he let it free.

Jisung hadn't check the time as he was leaving their apartment but the sun was slowly rising so he guessed that it was quite early in the morning. It didn't even feel like it was that late – or early. He stopped and caught his breath as he looked at the small yellow strip that was painted along the horizon. Colouring the sky as a preparation for the sun.

Jisung looked over to his right. There was the 빛의 탑, the tower of light. Basically it was and old platform on top of a building with view over a part of the city. It was closed though as there were attractions more breath catching than this one and hardly any people came anymore. But it was still there.

It wasn't hard to get in. Jisung just had to jump over a entrance gate and kick an old wooden door that lead to the steps for a few times until it gave in to his want and it's muddy wood cracked. He hurried up to the top to catch the sunrise.

Calming Lo Fi music now rang out of his earphones as his fast electric music used for working out didn't fit. He took a deep breath of the fresh air as he reached the top of the building. It was calming and nice, Jisung felt the exhaustion from his previous workout creeping up his feet.

The railing that once was there was sloppily removed and left a maybe twenty centimetre high border along the ends of the roof. Jisung was about to sit on it as he recognized a person.

For fucks sake.

"Ok, so one of us definitely is a stalker. And I know that it's not me so it has to be you.", Jisung did believe in fate. But not that much. Not in a way that the same people meet by coincidence three times. Especially not in a freaking capitol like Seoul. Someone had to be kidding him. Or setting this whole thing up. Maybe it was all a plan of Chan or of Woojin, maybe even Seungmin. He at least seamed mean enough. But was it mean? Jisung actually kind of developed a crush on Lee Know so meeting him again maybe wasn't so bad at all.

"Han Jisung. The rapper of our nation.", Lee Know, who also sat on the exact same building that Jisung was standing on at the exact same time watching the exact same sunrise, turned around and looked up at Jisung.

"I am not the rapper of anyones nation.", Jisung demanded and sat down next to Lee Know, dangling his feet over the edge. Minho sat behind it, just like he wanted it's safety. Said male just huffed at Jisung's remark. "By the way I am not a stalker, I thought we already cleared that fate is on our side?", he had his arms around his knees and pinched his eyes slightly as he was looking at the sky.

He didn't wear a hat nor a facemask so Jisung could see his whole face, his whole beauty. He looked more concentrated than he did the last times though, making Jisung worry. The bruise on his lips was almost – almost faded. Any other than Jsiung, who knew it was there, might wouldn't even notice it. But he remembered him touching Lee Know's lips. His surprised look, the kiss on the cheek. Jisung's fingertips prickled and his stomach twisted.