Jared and Amanda Meet

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a message for everyone who is reading my story. Not to sound rude or anything but I really want you guys to vote when you read it. It says I have like more than 2,000 reads total. That's awesome!!!! But I feel no one is reading them cuz there is for example 633 reads but only 10 votes. So please, be a dear and same with the comments TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Pretty please? Thank you for understanding here is the chapter

________________________________________________________________________

20 minutes later, I'm sitting in the pizza shop waiting for Amanda to arrive. I laid my head down on the table and dozed off. All of a sudden I heard a ring of the door of the shop opening. I looked up and Amanda was walking in. YES!

She looked around. I guess she was looking for me. She sat at an empty booth and closed her eyes.

Oh god.

"AMANDA!" I shouted

She jumped and everyone looked at us.

"Oh" She said embarrassed,and sat down, "I didn't uh see you."

"That's OK." I said laughing. "The thing is....you are 4 minutes late." I continued

"Well you usually are late so I thought 'Why bother coming on time?' I see you were eager to see me."

I nodded

We went over things and Amanda apologized for snapping. I don't blame her though. If she was the famous one, I would'nt be all chill. I would be totally jealous.

"So Amanda. I have been meaning to tell you this, but I haven't got the chance."

She waited for me to continue.

"I-I got a boyfriend."

"Ahhhhhhh!' She screamed.

She started flipping out. Litterally. She fell out of the booth. Again everybody was staring at us. We are going to get a reputation here.

"Tell me all about him." she finally said after she had calmed down.

"Well..." I began, ''First off, his name is Jared."

"Cute."

"And uh.... He has brown hair..."

"Come on Sophie! Tell me the juicy stuff like did he kiss you yet?"

Oh yeah. Did I mention Amanda is the queen of gossip?

"Actually yes. Yes he has."

"EHHHHH" she squealed, "Your first kiss!"

"It wasn't that exciting geesh girl." I laughed. "Anyways I could call him to tell him to come meet you."

"Yes! Yes! Could you?"

I nodded

I walked to the back of the shop where it was quiet and pulled out my cellphone. It rang 4 times before he answered.

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Remember my friend Amanda? She wants to meet you."

"Ohhhh Amanda. Yeah I remember you talking about her."

"Yeah so.....will you come meet her please? We are at the pizza shop."

"I will come."

"Great!"

"With one condition."

"Ughhhh what is it?"

"Buy me a piece of pizza?"

"Hahaha whatevs ok bye!"

After we hung up I went back over to where Amanda was sitting.

"Well?"

"He is on his way."

She squealed, making my eardrums burst.

There was a ding at the door. I looked over and it was Jared. I waved him over and he saw me. He casually walked over trying to act cool I guess, but failed because he tripped over someone's foot.

Amanda noticed and said, "Hahaha what a klutz!"

"Well actually......" I started,"THAT" I said pointing to him, "is Jared."

She bursted out laughing and I gave her a dirty look and she quit right away.

Jared came walking over with a little smile that made me tell he was embarrassed. Amanda smiled a little too big. It was creepy.

"Hi!" she said sounding perky, "I'm Amanda!"

"Jared"

"I heard a lot about you."

"Yeah well...." He said blushing,"I guess Sophie really likes me if she talks about me a bunch."

He sat down next to me. I ordered a whole pie and when it came to our table, Jared was the first to dig in.

"I'll be back I need to go to the restroom." Amanda said.

When she left, Jared looked at me and said quietly, "Weren't you two...."

"In a fight? Yeah, but please don't talk about it. Anyways, what do you think of her?"

"She's cool I guess."

''Just admit it you think she's hot don't you."

"No way!......"

I gave him a glare.

"OK! I admit she is. But she isn't you." He gave me a peck on the lips.

Amanda finally came back and Jared and her had a big conversation. He was telling her how he was friends with Justin Bieber. She loved that and he said he would try to get him to go on a date with her. I think she died.

Jared left after 2 hours and Amanda came over to my house.

"What do you think of Jared?"

"He is a really sweet guy! He is totally in love with you I can tell."

When she said that I remembered the day me and Jared met. We were dancing and he said that he loved me. It was really crazy. I can't believe I didn't remember that! He then apologized and said e didn't know what he was thinking. But Amanda knows love and she can tell if someone is in love. Is he seriously still in love with me? After that? Plus, Selena said he broke down crying when I was in a coma.

"Sophie?"

I snapped my head at her really quick.

"Is everything all right?"

"Actually...it's not." I said honestly.

I told her everything starting from when we met. She listened to everything I was saying and she didn't interrupt. Not once.

When I was done, she stayed silent.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Yeah and I don't know what to think."

"Out of all my relationships I never heard of anything like this. This is new even for me."

"Can you just leave I need alone time."

"Sure sweetie just promise you will call me tomorrow?''

''Promsie"

She left after that.

Should I talk to Selena about this? Mom? Maybe I could ask one of those love experts what to do. That sounds stupid though. They are not me they don't know how I feel. Or do they?

I logged on my laptop and began typing a question on HelpMyLoveLife.com.