A Lovely Suprise

A month until summer.....

I can hardly wait!

We have been making the last final touches on my clothing line, and soon it will be all set and ready to go.

Everything in my life is going great right now. I have an amazing boyfriend, a supporting family, my friend is also in a happy relationship, I have the best fans, and now one of my biggest dreams is coming true.

My life kind of seems like a book (A.N: see what I did there?)

Let's just hope that there is no evil villains. Or in this case, haters.

My thoughts were interrupted when I got a phone call. I reached for my phone and answered it. "Hello?" There was a small noise, and then it hung up. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Jared. Hmmm weird.

Then, I heard a knock at the door. I got up to open it and when I did, no one was there.

Now I was really confused.

I looked down and noticed there was a line of daisies going down the hallway. So, of course, I started to follow them. They led me all the way outside, into my backyard, and down the pebble pathway.

Going down the pathway I realized something. This has to be Jared, right?

The flowers led me to my gazebo that I forgot I had. We barely use it. Sitting there was Jared, as I had expected.

"Jared! What are you doing this for?"

He ran over to me and picked me up bridal style. He was walking past the gazebo.

"Where are you taking me?" I said squirming.

"Shhhh" Jared said, still walking.

He took me all the way to a little picnic area to where I was greeted by Amanda and Justin.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

"Well.." Said Jared, "I planned a little double date with these guys. It is a little reward for you doing so well in your career."

Awww! See how amazing Jared is??

"But don't get happy yet" Jared continued, "This isn't the area of the double date."

As soon as he said that, Amanda jumped up and put a blindfold on me. She took me into a car and made me get buckled up.

"We're going for a little ride." Jared said.

After what seemed like an hour, the car came to a stop.

"Take your blindfold off now" Justin said.

I took it off and gasped.

WE WERE AT FREAKING DISNEYLAND.

You're probably thinking, 'what is so awesome about that?'

Well believe it or not, even though I have lived in California pretty much my whole life, I never went to Disneyland.

That sounds pretty crazy considering Selena used to be on Disney channel, and she goes to Disneyland all the time. But, I was never allowed to go with her.

I told Jared ONE TIME about not going to Disneyland and he remembered. How could he remember something I said one time so long ago?

I couldn't contain my excitement, and I hugged all of them. Mostly Jared.

To make it even better, Jared got us all fast passes!

"I thought is was about time you went to the happiest place on Earth." Jared said.

Let's just say.....I kissed him right there in the middle of the parking lot in front of everyone.