Finally

Beep beep beep

My alarm clock went off and I, for once, was happy to get up. Today is the day, the day I am going with my sister, Selena Gomez, to her photo-shoot.

I know what you're thinking OMG! It is Selena gomez's sister! Well let me tell you something, I hate when people do that. Selena is like any other big sis would be.

Anyways, i jumped right out of bed and ran into my beautiful walk-in closet. I picked out a floral short sleeve shirt that hanged off one shoulder, white skinny jeans with diamonds on the pockets, white 2 in. high heels, and a nice headband to top it off.  I ran downstairs, and Selena was on the couch eating Cheerios. "Hey Sophie! I'm glad your up I thought you slept through your alarm clock." Selena said smiling. Man, she was the best sister someone could have.

"No I would never." I said smiling back "I just wanted to look perfect today." I continued hoping Selena was proud that I took my time on my outfit.

"Well I'm glad you took your time because my photo-shoot is very important for me and I want to make sure they think you are great as well" she said with a mouth full of cereal. BINGO! Just what I wanted to hear. It's like she can read my mind or something.

I didn't realize that I was smiling real scary like until Selly said,"What's wrong with your face it's like you have an evil plan." Then she started chuckling. I did too I couldn't help it.I don't know why, but even when she tries to insult me I still laugh. She does too so you can never take her seriously.

Our laughing was interrupted when mom came in the kitchen saying,"Come on you two. You better get a move on your bums the photo-shoot is in an hour." "MOM" we groaned in unison. It is just strange us two are like twins, we always say stuff together or finish each other's sentences.

"I'm just saying" my mom replied then left the room mumbling. Me and Selena looked at each other, and I finally broke the awkward silence by saying,"OK I say we go, agreed?" "Agreed" she answered.

We both stood up and we went in the bathroom real quick so Selena could put some makeup on me. If I did it I would look like bridezilla. Afterwards, we called to my mom to say were on our way. Then, Selena called her limo, and it came in less then a minute. I got in and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing, photo-shoot here i come!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey i hope u like this so far and this is my first story ever so yeah i hope u enjoy this. I'm sorry it's short im not used to typing so my fingers hurt. So i want to know what u think about this so plz comment. i wanna know the truth. Should i keep going or what. i know this is suckish but dont worry there is going to be more excitement i promise! so plz comment rate and hopefully vote.