Stories Away

Ok....I know what you're all going to say... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!! I'm so sorry I really am....I just haven't had that much inspiration to continue. I understand if you are mad at me I am too. But don't worry I'm going to start updating more often ok? enough blabbering on...here it is!!

_________________________

It is now a week later, and after hours and hours of brainstorming with Selena we thought of the perfect name for my clothing line. We decided on the name, "Wonderland Wardrobe".

I am not sure where it came from, but I just remember saying something about how finding the perfect name would be like searching Wonderland. Then, after I said that I thought, 'Wonderland sounds pretty cool'. I wanted some type of alliteration because it would sound better. Thus, "Wonderland Wardrobe" was born.

Selena thought it was a good name, too. I needed more opinions than just my sister's, though. I asked my mom, dad, Jared, and Amanda. they all thought it was perfect.

Today I am going to tell Zander the name and hopefully he approves. if he doesn't then he will have to choose the name.

I am also going to be starting my clothing designs today with K-Mart. I had no idea of this until last night. Let's just say, after that phone call, I couldn't fall asleep.

I just finished getting ready, and now I'm waiting anxiously on the couch for Zander to come pick me up.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and know immediately who it is.

I look at Selena and my mom who are in the kitchen and say, "Wish me luck."

They both give me a hug and I walk outside to see my limo and Zander waiting inside.

I hop into the limo, and it takes off before I'm sitting down. What is the hurry for gosh.

"Sophie!" Zander said excitedly, "I have been waiting so long for this. Who knew a week could drag on this long?"

"I know, right?" I reply

"I have been wanting to ask this ALL week but I knew I couldn't so now that I can.....what do you want to call your clothing line?"

"Well, uh"

I felt really nervous all of a sudden.

"I have decided I want to call it Wonderland Wardrobe."

I swear, Zander's eyes lit up more than a lightbulb. He put his hand on his chest like he was going into cardiac arrest.

"Sophie! I love it! How did you think of such a name?"

I was relieved that he liked the name.

"Well Selena and I brainstormed for a couple days and bam!"

I have never seen Zander so pleased.

After what seemed like forever, the limo stopped and we got out. We were at K-Mart's company building.

I followed behind Zander, excited, as we walked inside.

We went into the elevator and Zander clicked 11.

I am 11 stories away from what I have been dreaming for since I was a little girl. 10 stories.....8 stories.......4 stories.....0. I heard the ding and the elevator doors opened.

I squealed to myself, at least I thought. I looked over at Zander and he was staring at me oddly. Oops.

We walked down the hall and into a room with a big, long table. There were people sitting there watching us come in.

"Hello, Sophie." A girl with short black hair said, "We have been waiting for this day to come."