Life getting better

''Sophie hurry up your limo is on its way!" screamed my mom downstairs. I was supposed to be getting ready for an interview. But instead I'm texting Amanda. Who cares about the stupid interview.

"Yeah yeah'' I started and then rolled on my other side of the bed now facing the wall, ''I'm ready mom."

"Oh are you now?" My mom said. She was standing in the doorway looking at me. "C'mon honey. Let me help you do your hair." I sighed but reluctantly sat up. ''Good girl. Come with me."

We were walking into my bathroom and my mom plugged in the curling iron. ''Selena! Can you come here?" My mom screamed for my sister.

''What is it?" Selena asked entering the bathroom. ''Get an outfit picked out for Soph Soph while I do her hair." She excitedly ran over to my closet. She came back moments later with a mint colored dress with a low v-neck and it had a nice pattern. "How's this?" She didn't let me answer because she went running away to look for accessories and shoes.

My mom finished my hair and I put on the dress along with the other things. I did my own make-up and as soon as I walked downstairs my limo got there. Talk about perfect timing.

I waved goodbye and went into my limo. It seemed like 3 seconds later that we got there. I stepped out and there was fans watching me and snapping pictures. I expected only a couple people to be there because according to the whole Internet, I'm the worst person ever.

These must be my true fans. The ones that actually love me. These people deserved to be noticed by me. Besides, it is not gonna hurt to give them high fives and sign their merchandise.

So that is exactly what I did. I took my time going down the red carpet and bond with my fans. Some of them even got a picture with me.

I wish I had the time to take a picture with every single one of them. Unfortunately, I didn't. Zander was trying to rush me inside. So I had to finally say bye and go in and get ready for the interview.

Soon I was walking out to a stadium full of screaming people. I could've sworn I saw.....Oh nevermind. I'm just going crazy.

"Why hello, Sophie." the interviewer said.

"Why hello, Mel Williams." I replied mocking her. The whole crowd was laughing. Laughing with me not at me.

The interview was going great so far but then.....

"So what do you say about letting your fans asking you some questions?" Mel said

I went blank. Last time this happened I got hated on. Not a single nice question. Just hate.

"Sophie?"

"Um..I guess." I gave a nervous smile

Mel must've known what I was thinking because she then said, "So what nice questions do we have for ms. Gomez?"

Everyone was trying to get me call on them.

"The girl in the back with the black jacket." I said.

"Oh my gosh I love you so much Sophie!"

"Aww thanks babe what is your question?"

"Well, I love knowing what the celebs are up to especially you. So I went to look at your twitter and....it wasn't there. What happened?"

This is when everyone started talking.

"Yeah seriously!"

"I was going to ask that too!"

"I know right? Why did you do it?"

Those were some of the things I heard. Did everyone really care about me deleting my twitter? I should've known.

"OK OK calm down everyone and let Sophie speak." Mel said

Everyone quieted down and looked at me.

"OK so here is the thing. You are all gonna say I should be strong but I'm very sensitive when it comes to this stuff. I was getting hated on by so many people and it was just getting worse and worse. So it all just got to me and I guess I could'nt take it anymore."

''Who would hate on you Sophie? You are the best!" Someone shouted.

"Yah well not everyone thinks that."

''But I do!" Another person said

This was a mans voice. A very familiar man voice. I looked up and I saw Jared. Standing up looking guilty. He was actually here! I knew I saw him! I knew it!

Soon everybody knew it was him and started freaking out.

"Everybody listen up!" he started, "I'm the reason for all this hate on my little bear."

Did he just call me his little bear?

"Everybody thought she cheated with me. I knew in my heart that the pic was photoshopped I'm just stupid sometimes. Since I thought it wasn't photoshopped it made more people think the same and everyone hated on her."

I was now smiling so wide I was knocking my ears off. He was standing up for me. This felt like a fairytale.

"Sophie, please take me back. I'm a stupid man and I can't live without you."

I was tearing up and I nodded my head up and down several times. He came running down to the stage and no one was stopping him. I got up and ran up to him. Then we hugged and kissed in front of thousands of people.

Everyone was cheering.

My life has suddenly got better.