Let the Haters Hate

RECAP:

The interviewer who's name is Renae was talking about us and then she said the sentence I was ready to get over with already, "Now here is Selena and Sophie Gomez!"

PRESENT:

Oh boy oh boy! Me and Selena ran out on the stage hearing the crowd go wild screaming our names. It was a great feeling that i always imagined in my mind.

"Hi Selena and Sophie! please take a seat." said Renae. "So i hear you guys are very excited to be having an interview done together. Is that so?" she continued. Me and Selena nodded answering her question. "Oh joy! wonderful! Great!" she said "Do you mind if i ask some questions?" Selena looked at me waiting for an answer. I gave her a look saying I'm nervous and i think she understood so she said, "Well of coarse I mean this is an interview!" the crowd and Renae laughed."OK first question."

"The first question is for Sophie. Do you think being the sister of Selena is the only reason your famous? people say that is the only reason why but what do you say."

I was shocked to hear people think I'm famous just cause of Selly. If that was the case then I would have been famous a long time ago. A little disappointed now i answered, "Oh my gosh! Of coarse I'm not famous just because of my sister other wise i would have been famous for a long time. I am a celebrity now because i have talent. Selena's manager, now mine too made me record a song i was really good so he published it as a cover of the song. As you see that is surely why I'm a star no other reason." I said and i was proud. I just nearly poured my heart out to answer that.

"Wow Sophie I think that was an excellent answer thanks for sharing." said Renae

"The next question is for Selena. With Sophie being on her way to the top now are you afraid Sophie is going to change because of fame?" Selena looked up for a second which meant she was thinking and said, "Oh I do fear Sophie will change her personalty and not act like herself. But I know that won't happen because Sophie would never change. I know she loves who she is and would not do anything to change that.'' as she finished she put her arm around me.

I'm glad she knows i would never change who i am this is why I love Selena so much.

"mm hm i see. Alright my last question is for the both of you. With you both being very popular in the celeb life do you guys think your going to be able to stick together no matter what might happen?" Renae asked.

I decided i will answer first. "Well since we are sisters we already made that commitment to each other and the fame and fortune is not going to change anything with our sisterhood." I said then Selena continued by saying, "I totally agree with Sophie. We are sisters and nothing will tear our bond of love apart nothing."

"OK now lets take some questions from the audience." Oh good! this is my favorite part where your fans get to ask questions about you. Let the questions start!

"Yes i would like to ask Sophie a question please." said a girl in the crowd. ''OK go ahead and ask her then." said Renae. "OK is your manager with you by any chance?" she asked me. "Um no" I said back. What a weird question to ask me. then she continued by saying, "Oh OK because I wanted to ask him if he was drunk when he said your a good singer. I listened to your song cover and it literally made my ears bleed." she said pointing to a bandage on her ear and sat down.

OK I knew there was going to be haters involved in my career but this is ridiculous! Selena looked like she wanted to murder that girl and shred her to pieces. That is very rare and i mean VERY rare for Selena to be like that she usually stays under control. Since she does have her own haters.

"OK....................Um lets just continue shall we?" said Renae obviously awkward and embarrassing.

_____________________________________

We are now back at home and the interview can't get out of my f*cking mind! After the first girl there were a bunch of other people asking such mean things and making rude comments to me. Of coarse I saw the haters coming sure but that interview. Well they all sort of attacked me at once.

I started crying as soon as we got in our limo. Selena, being the nice girl she is, comforted me and said the same thing happened with her.

I just logged onto twitter knowing it wouldn't be any good. yep I was right. There such rude comments of me all over saying stuff like, @Sophie_Gomez You are soooooooo ugly how could Zander say you are the next big thing? and stuff like, @Sophie_Gomez Why don't you just crawl into a hole and burn yourself away nobody likes you not even Selena she is just pretending because she is your stink-in sister!

It was horrible! This sight was making me tear up. I don't think I can handle this.

At that moment Selena came in and saw what was on my computer screen. She frowned and moved my mouse and exited off of Twitter. "You have no excuse for looking at what those crappy haters got to say about you." She said sitting beside me. "Yes, Yes i know i should not look at it and take it seriously but it is so hard Selly!" I said tearing up more.

She sighed looked up then looked at me and smiled. ''I know what to do! lets go eat some ice cream and let those horrible haters hate." I smiled and chuckled "That sounds really awesome right now."

"OK then lets go!" she said pulling me to my favorite ice cream place ever. I think maybe I can do this!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I know I said i will wait for 10 votes but i decided I will add more! I tried to make this one long but yeah................. so plz vote for this comment fan me and if you have any ideas for my book just pm with me and i will dedicate the chapter to you just so you know. So live life, explore with the elephants, make a statue of a corn plant and any other thing you want to do! and cya!