A Day that Changed My Life Good

Oh ohhh the summers not hot without you!

My phone ring tone went off in the morning bright and early.

Ugh what could it possibly be now! I looked at the caller ID. It was Zander which probably means he found something new for me to attend. I stared blankly at the phone. Should I answer it or let a good opportunity pass by? I decided to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sophie! guess what!"

"What?" I said still trying to wake up

"I got a new gig for you and Selena."

"Oh joy!"

Yeah yeah I know everyone is telling me to forget about that interview but I just cant! You would understand too if you were famous.

"Oh come on Sophie! This is great!"

"Oh is it really? What is it?"

There was a long pause. "Just ask your sister alright? I got to take this other call. See you Sophie!" Then he hung up.

I ran down stairs to see Selena watching a re-run of Wizards of Waverley Place while eating lucky charms. "Hey so what is the the gig Zander planned for us?" I asked her. "Oh you know how Demi's birthday is coming up? Well we are going to throw a party for her. Did I mention it is a celebrity party?" Selena answered.

"Oh my freakin god! that is awesome!" I screamed. Omg i bet Taylor swift will be there i met her only once because she slept over at our house she is really nice. "I knew you would like it! OK so i need your help to call all these celebs numbers I have." she said smiling and holing up a phone book.

We have so far called the Jonas brothers, Bruno mars, Victoria justice, Ariana Grande, and Demi's old Sonny With a Chance cast."Next up Taylor." said selena. Oh boy!

*********************************************************************************************

''Alright do we have everything set up? We better because Demi is on her way now." Selena said. It was the party today and now everyone was here and Selena was making sure everything was perfect for her friend.

The door swung open and Demi walked in. We all jumped up and yelled, "Surprise!" Demi was shocked with a capital s. Then she bursted into tears of joy and Selena and the rest of her girlfriends, which may say is a lot, comforted her.

The party so far is great! Nothing bad happened and nothing will. I looked around the crowd and saw a really cute boy. Is he famous? I walked up to him casually.

"Hi! I'm Sophie nice to meet you." I said holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Jared." he said shaking my hand. I swear I felt a spark but we just met how could that happen.

"I'm really sorry to say this but you don't seem familiar to me. Are you famous?" I asked regretting it because if he was I probably made him upset. He started laughing and said, "No I'm not hahaha I'm friend's with Justin your sister's boyfriend." He said. oh! i have seen him before!

All of a sudden a slow song came on. "Would you like to dance?" Jared asked me and before I even answered he dragged me into the middle of the dance floor and held me close. I put my head on his shoulder and we danced. "So how old are you Jared?" I asked him if he was 18 he was too old.

"I'm 16 you?" Oh phew I can maybe date him. "15" I replied.

"Good I'm older than you." He said chuckling.

"yeah" i replied smiling brighter than the sun

"Come with me I'm just going to take you somewhere." he told me sounding so handsome with his voice so deep. He took me out back to a waterfall it was an amazing sight. in front of the water fall was a bench and we sat down on it. "This is beautiful Jared how did you know it was here?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh i had my sweet 16 here it was great! Not as great as tonight though." he answered. "Oh really? And why's that?" I asked. "Because i am with a very pretty girl who's name is Sophie." Omg! He likes me! I'm glad.

Just to mess with him I said, "Well this Sophie better back off your mine! All mine!" He chuckled and whispered, "Yes and I'm yours." and with that he kissed me. This may be surprising but it was my first kiss ever i feel weird kissing him but it is something I will eventually get the hang of. He stopped at looked into my eyes That was good it really was I wanted to smash his lips to mine again but that is probably considered raping.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" I wanted to scream so bad with happiness. "Yes i would like to very much will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. "Oh yeah you are a good kisser and you are just so pretty." I decided not to tell him it was my first kiss and i had no idea what i was doing.

We walked back inside to the party and i looked around for Selena and saw her with Demi and Taylor. I decided I will tell her about my amazing day when we go home. I walked with Jared as he went up to Justin told him about us being a thing and then hey high-fived. I rolled my eyes boys will be boys.

We walked in the middle of the dance floor and another slow song came on. What are the odds. Jared grabbed my hands and pulled me close. We were dancing for a minute and he said in my ear, "Sophie I want you to know something."

"And what would that be?" I asked him

He hesitated as if he was trying to tell me something reluctantly. "Sophie I I know we um just met and all but" He said slowly. "but?" I said.

"B but but I um I love you"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I think this chapter stinks but oh well I'm tired so what else do you expect from a tired gal lol. Any who how do u think Sophie will react To Jared's meaningful words I want to know what you think so tell me in the comments or whatever :P well cya guys l8r thx for reading!