Who's the Guy Part 1

Beep beep beep

Ugh the sound of my alarm clock is ry starting the bug me. I should just throw it away.

I cracked my eyes open to look at the time. The clock read 8:30. I might as well get up and not sit here like a loaf in my bed. As soon as I got up I regretted it. My room was so cold!

This was the perfect opportunity to take a warm shower.

After my shower, I blow dried my hair then straightened it. Then for make-up, I did winged eyeliner, nude color eyeshadow with some dark brown in the crease, and a light pink lipstick.

Then I went over to my closet to find an outfit. I chose a pair of floral print high waisted shorts and for my top I chose a baby pink blouse. I finished the outfit with a nice pair of sandals.

Today is the day me and Jared are gonna do some investigating. We were going to find out who that guy was in the photoshopped picture.

I decided that even though it was kind of early, I should call Jared so we could start right away.

It rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. Did I wake you?"

"No no, don't worry. What's up?"

"Well I was hoping we could get right down to business on finding the guy."

"Oh! Sorry, I should've known. I forgot all about it."

"No problem. Can you come over now? I'm gonna grab something to eat then we can leave."

"Sounds good to me. Be right there."

I went downstairs and Selena was on the couch surfing through channels. "I can't wait to see who that guy is. It's gonna be all over the news! I can see it now." Selena said to me laughing evilly.

Wow yep this is my sister. As most people see her as a very down to earth international pop star, I see her as a goofball that runs around the house scaring our dogs.

I put two pieces of toast into the toaster and of coarse when they popped up they scared me to death. I spread grape jelly on one piece and peanut butter on the other. Then, I put them together. Then, I got a glass of orange juice.

As soon as I finished up, Jared came. I answered the door then, I went to grab my purse. We were about to go out the door when I spotted a paparazzi who thought he was being sneaky in my bush.

"Well are we going?" Jared asked

"There's a pap in the bush over there." I whispered and nodded my head toward him."We can't leave right now"

"Oh yes we can." Jared replied.

IS HE CRAZY?!?!?!?! Has he not seen what happened last time there was a paparazzi incident?

"He could help us you know. If we are careful."

"What are you talking about, Jared?"

"We could walk in different directions around him so he can't get a couple picture of us. Then, we could sneak up behind him and capture him and demand he tells us where the newspaper place he works for is at."

"And.....you think this could work?"

"If we are careful."

Well it was worth a shot I guess.

Then, we walked out and split. I saw the bush shake a bit so I knew he was still there. I went left, Jared went right.

It looked like we was about to leave and me and Jared grabbed his shoulders. He went to slap me but Jared stopped him and then put his hand over his mouth.