Who's the Guy Part 2

OH. MY. GOD.

"What are you doing here?" Trevor said in a panicky manner.

"What are you doing here?" I said back.

I already knew why though. He was this guys son. Beautiful. And he is the one who did it.

So you see.....Trevor is history but, he doesn't think so. We weren't even dating like what the heck! He just loved me so much he made it seem like we were a thing. When I told him to back off he told me I better watch my back because one day he will get sweet sweet revenge. Of coarse, I didn't believe that. Who would? But now I regret that action.

"Please! You know why I'm here. I know you well Sophie and for one thing I know you're smart." Trevor sassed at me. "So now tell me. Tell me!"

"I came here to find out who the stupid guy I was photoshopped with is."

"Pssshh. Good luck getting that out of my dad's mouth."

If only he knew.

"You're right. He won't tell us. We tried." He laughed evilly. "But." I continued, "that doesn't mean he didn't tell us who set it up."

"No." He said terrified. Trevor looked over at his father and his father sighed. "DADDY!"

I burst into laughter. This was hilarious!

But what i'm wondering through all of this is why didn't he just photoshop himself with me? Is he an idiot? He would've got so much attention for once. Or maybe he didn't want that.

While Trevor was having a fit with his 'daddy', Jared pulled me close to his mouth.

"Who is this physco?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you. He was obsessed with me a couple years ago and said we were a thing when we weren't. So when I told him to back off he told me he would get revenge."

Jared just nodded. He had a face that said 'Aww I feel so bad but, I have never been in this situation so, I don't know what to do.'

I guess Trevor didn't even notice we were there while he was having his fit because he saw us then started to blush.

"I-I didn't realize you were still here." Trevor spat out embarrassingly. Wasn't he a smart one?

"Well we are here and I would really like to know something. Why? Why must you have done this to me? And why if you were gonna do it, why didn't you photoshop yourself with me. It would be like you always wanted. To be a thing with muah."

I felt good after saying that. Now if only he will answer.

He cleared his throat.

"Ok first of all, I told you I would get revenge so that's your fault for not listening. And second, I'm not stupid. I would LOVE to have the attention and being known as the Sophie's guy. But there are some problems with that. You would have known it was me therefore, you would be able to track me down. I wanted this to be a living disaster for you." He paused for a moment. Then continued, "Also, there's the fact that if it was me then instead of getting good attention, I would get hate for taking you away from Jared."

Wow. Ok maybe he was smart. I never would have thought of all of this.

"Ok ok. But who was the guy anyways? Just tell me then I will leave." I asked him.

He hesitated. Then said, "Fine. But PLEASE don't go after him. He's my best friend. He agreed to being the one to be holding hands with you science he barely leaves his house and no one knows who he is."

Wow. This is so weird. I wanted to ask more but I promised I'd leave. So I told him bye and me and Jared left.

We had agreed we would never speak of this again and I was happy for that.

Me and Jared got in the car and Jared looked over at me.

"Look sorry I was so quiet in there. I was just a bit shocked and didn't know what to say."

I laughed at him for thinking I cared if he stood up for me.

"Baby it's ok. Not everyone has a creepy stalker kid who loves them trying to get revenge on them."

Jared took me home and left because his mom needed his help for the day which I didn't mind.

I told Selena everything and then my mom. Selena was disappointed that he wasn't all over the news and getting arrested but ehh that's just her and her vivid imagination. I knew that wouldn't happen.

I was just glad all this crap is over and I can finally rest in peace. And I don't mean like me being dead. I mean like getting a good night sleep without over thinking.

I'm just so relived that there is no drama in my house tonight.