Starting a New Chapter in Life Called Fame

Hey!!! i see more people are reading this which is great! but come on people i need to know what u think! so i have decide not to make the next chapter until i get at least 10 votes. I would also like some comments on how u feel u can even give me ideas on what should happen in the story:) well enuf chit chat here is chapter 3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

knock knock knock

Someone was lightly knocking on my door but it sounded yet so loud to me. All week i barely got any sleep because fame is taking over. I have been getting up as early as 3 in the morning to get ready from everything from interviews, to magazine shoots,to people (A.K.A papiratzis) trying to spill every secret they can from me. Man i was exasausted. "ughhhhhh" I groaned at the knocking pretty sure knowing what was about to happen.

Yep just as i assumed. Selena walked in the room in snoopy pjs. "Hey Sophie sorry to wake you but Zander just called me and said he booked us an interview." ughhhh just what i needed another interview. Oh wait did she say us? i think she said Us!

"Us?" I asked hoping i didnt here her wrong. "yeah Zander thought it would be a great idea if we did a sister interview you know?" Phew and yay! "Yeah yeah i know ill get ready now." i said as i stretched. With that Selena left my room.

I was looking for an outfit when i heard another knock on my door. Ughhhhh what could it possibly be now? grrrrrr "Yes?" i said a tiny bit annoyed. The door opened and my mom stuck her head in. "Tired much?" she joked around as she fully came in my room. Then I noticed she was holding what i think is a shopping bag. I just had to ask,"What is with the bag?". "Oh this" she said casually "This is what you're going to wear for your interview today." she said. Oh wow this is wonderful because my mom isnt the most stylish mom out there. She must have saw concern spread on my face cause she said, Trust me you will like it pinky swear." Then she set the bag on my bed and left.

I hesitated and went over and peeked in the bag. Then i laid the stuff out. Man my mom was right I do like this. It was a perfect fit top that is what i say is pretty much a tank-top that had these beautiful flowers on it and it was frayed at the bottom and had a bow on 1 of the sleeves. There was also a red pair of pants, a head band that is super sparkly (luv it!), and baby pink flats with bows on as well. D*mn i am stunning!

I curled my hair and pu some lip gloss on and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Mom and Selena were down there eating and when i came down the stairs they both looked at me in awe. "Wow mom that outfit really is good on her. How did you do it?" Selena said to mom. My mom didnt reply she just smiled as she never took her eyes off me. "Hey mom you need to get used to this i started a new chaoter in life now. I call it "Fame"." I said and my mom nodded and continued eating. Selena was in a nice outfit as well and you dont see mom not being able to take her eyes off her.

I quickly ate a piece of toast with grape jelly on as i waited for selena to flat iron her hair. I was getting inpatient grrrrr i hate being the way that i am for that.Selena finally got done with her hair and she called Zander to send the limo over. We waited on the couch in silence and we finally saw the limo through the window and we kissed mom goodbye and ran outside to the limo. Our usual limo driver, Ryan, was driving (once again) and told us we look very nice. We said our thank yous and before we even knew it we were there.

Zander was outside of the big building waiting for us. "Zander!" I yelled and ran over and gave him a hug. He was like mine and Selena's uncle we always count on him. Well i have for a week anyways.

"Hey Sophie! Hey Selena! ok lets go the makeup artists are going to put some more make-up on you guys so you look perfect-o on the camera." Zander told us quickly we nodded and ran inside to find our makeup artists.They put some type of blush on us and a few other things and before we knew it we were ready to enter the stage and have an interview in a live studio.

The interviewer whos name is Renea was talking about us and then she said the sentence I was ready to get over with already, "Now here is Selena and Sophie Gomez!"