CHAPTER FORTY THREE

IN THE MORNING - 

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Abhay, I think something is wrong with Anvi." Iya sad after getting ready. 

"Why? What happened?" Abhishek asked. 

"Yesterday I saw her running out of the stadium, she did not respond to any calls also." Iya said. 

"Really? You think something happened because everything seemed fine until the presentation ceremony." Abhishek said. 

"I think something happened between her and Shubh. I want to meet her." Iya said. 

"Okay fine lets go now itself, its not even breakfast time yet and her house is here only." Abhishek said. 

"Yes, you are the best Abhay. Come lets go." Iya said and they both left for Anvi's house. 

They rang the bell repeatedly and Anvi finally opened the door. 

"Are you okay?" Iya asked as soon as she opened the door, Anvi's eyes were red and swollen and she had dry tears on her face. 

"You guyys here?" Anvi asked and let them in.

"Yes we are here. Tell us what happened?" Abhishek asked. 

"Tell me now. I am going to kill that person because of whom you are crying." Iya said. 

"Maan" Anvi said. 

"Maan? What did Shubh do?" Abhishek asked. 

"Yesterday, he he" Anvi said but couldnt utter a word. 

"What did he do Anvi? I am not going to spare him now." Iya said, her anger knew no bounds.

"I went to the washroom after the match and then when I came out he pinned me on the wall and started blabbering shit . When I told him to leave me he was like you were comfortable hugging him, I did not even know who he was talking about and, he was accusing me how I was supporting Team England and then he was like kiss me like you kissed him, I dont know what all he was speaking. I just kicked him and then slapped him and ran away." Anvi said, with her voice breaking, she could not believe that her Maan could do something like this. 

"Shubh tried forcing himself on you?" Abhishel asked completely shocked. 

"When did he become like this? How dare he accuse you of not supporting Team India? He got carried on just because Tom gave you credits?" Iya asked. 

"He has changed Iya, he has changed. My Maan was never like this. Now I feel that I have not lost him, he has lost me" Anvi said. 

"Calm down Anvi" Iya said and made her sit on the couch and Abhishek got some water from the kitchen. 

"Drink some water, take." Abhishek said, handing over a glass of water. 

"Something is wrong with him, as far as I know him he wouldnt do anything like this." Abhishek said. 

"Then what did he do yesterday? He tried forcing himself upon me Abhay. He has changed. He is not the Shubh you know nor is he the Maan I loved." Anvi said. 

"You loved?" Iya asked. 

"I loved, I do not love him anymore. I can never forgive someone who has done something like this with me, first break my trust and then force himself upon me? Who the hell does he think he is?" Anvi asked, she was in a ray of mood swings, first she was crying and now she was fuming with anger. 

"Thik hai, show him you are strong bas. Par first stop crying and get freshened up, I will make something for you, I am sure you did not eat anything last night." Iya said and wiped Anvi's tears.