CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

AUTHOR'S POV -  

Abhishek got tensed after ending Iya's call, he asked Virat and Rohit and left the ground immediately. He reached the hotel in another 10 minutes and quickly went to the lift. 

"Hey Abhay." a girl said, he did not recognize her so he did not give a damn about it, he was to tensed to bother. 

"I am Rinda, you did not recognize me?" she asked seductively. 

"Really sorry miss, I did not. And please do not bother me, I am in a hurry." he said politely and waited for the lift to come. 

"In a hurry for what? When I am here,  you do not need to be in a hurry." Rinda said and moved closer to him. 

"Excuse me miss, please stop. I am not interested in talking with you." he said, a little sternly now. 

"Are you now?" she asked and moved forward to kiss him. 

"F*ck off." he said and pushed her off. 

"I am ready to f*ck you babe." Rinda said, not affected by him at all. 

"I said leave me and do not show me your face every again." he said and walked into the lift and closed the lift on her face. 

He was pretty much annoyed by her, he was used to girls flirting with him but this was too much. He has never thought about any other girl ever since Iya entered his life. 

He brushed this off his mind and opened the room's door with the spare key that he had. 

"Iyu, you okay?" he asked as the entered the room. 

"Abhay" Iya said and ran and hugged him. 

"Iyu, what happened? Are you okay?" he asked as the closed the door properly and hugged her back. 

"Abhay, I followed Suhana." she said. 

"Okay, and what happened?" he asked in a concerned tone. 

"Rinda, mine and Anvi's so called friend, the one whom we hate. She is involved in this all, with Suhana. She wants you." Iya said or rather rambled. 

"What? Go slow and explain Iyu." he said. 

"I know you cant believe it thats why I recorded everything." she said and ran to get her phone. 

"I will believe you even without the recording, just explain." he said. 

"No just see the recording." Iya insisted and gave her phone. 

Abhishek saw the whole recording and was left shocked. 

"This is the same girl down." he gasped.

"Who the one with Suhana?" Iya asked. 

"Yes, she tried coming close to me and I pushed her away and escaped." he said. 

"She is Rinda." Iya said. 

"Something is really wrong, I mean Suhana did something with Rinda involved in it to get Shubh and promised her to give me." he said. 

"Ya thats what it sounds like." Iya said. 

"Calm down Iyu, I wont leave you, trust me." he said sensing how Iya is scared of losing him. 

"I know, I trust you but now I am sure that Shubh was forced to leave Anvi thats why he keeps saying that I did this for Anvi." Iya said. 

"Yes, it pretty much clear now. We need to do something Iyu." he said. 

"We need to find out what Rinda and Suhana exactly did." Iya said. 

"Yes and I know how." he smirked. 

"How?" Iya asked. 

"That you will think, my brain is not working." he sighed. 

"Like mine is. Wait I got an idea." Iya screamed. 

"See, I knew you will get an idea. Girl friend jo meri ho." he said making the atmosphere light. 

"We will go clubbing after the match tomorrow, we will make Shubh and Suhana come along. If Suhana is coming, I am 100% sure that she will get Rinda along so she can make misunderstandings and come close to you." Iya said. 

"And you want that?" Abhishek asked, choking on the water he was drinking. 

"Yes then you will go close to her and get her phone some how and give it to me. Phir toh main ho hi hacker, I will hack her phone aaram se and transfer all the data." Iya said. 

"You know hacking?" Abhishek exclaimed. 

"I am a coding expert, hacking is a timepass for me." Iya smirked. 

"Have you ever hacked my phone?" Abhay exclaimed. 

"Why should I hack your phone? Main toh tumhara phone tumhare samne hi check karti ho." she said. 

"You should be a spy  or something, I swear." He exclaimed. 

"I know I know, you will just have to keep Rinda busy for 5  minutes after you hand her phone over to me. And if you do anything." Iya warned. 

"Yes yes I know"he said and Iya nodded. 

"I hope we set things right before this tour gets over." Iya hoped. 

"We will, hopefully." Abhay said. 

"Mission MaanVi is totally on." Iya exclaimed. 

"Yes." Abhay laughed. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE - 

Hello!! I am back with another chapter!!

How does the plan sound??

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED, SO PLEASE PARDON ALL THE ERRORS.

Please keep voting and commenting..

See you until next time..

ict_fanfics