CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

AUTHOR'S POV -

The England versus India match had just gotten over and India won the match. The Indian dressing room was finally filled with laughter all around. Meanwhile the England dressing room was a little bit gloomy but it had the sunshine, Anvi in it. 

"Guys, cheer up. We just lost a match." Anvi said to cheer her team up. 

"Yes but we could have won it." Ben said. 

"Its not in our hands always." Anvi said. 

"It was in mines." Tom said. 

"No, it wasnt. You do not need to take any blame on you." Anvi sighed. 

"I could have hit a four and we could have won the match." Tom said. 

"No Tom, it was not your fault, if we made runs at the start, it would have worked out." Joe said and Anvi sighed, she was happy about their bonding, but sad about how she will have to deal with the blame game. 

"No, if I took wickets quickly it would have worked out." Jofra said. 

Anvi winked at Marissa and Marissa removed her phone and started recording all the drama. 

"Guys, are you done?" Anvi asked after a few minutes. 

"No, we are not." Tom replied. 

"Okay good, Marissa continue recording." Anvi said and thats when everyone noticed Marissa, who was recording everything. 

"I have gotten an amazing PR campaign guys, thanks Anvi." Marissa said. 

"No." the whole team screamed. 

"This is going on the teams Instagram handle, any caption suggestions Anvi?" Marissa asked. 

"This is how hard the job of a psychologist could be." Anvi air quoted. 

"I thought I am a psychologist for a bunch of cricketers but they turned out to be kids." Anvi air quoted again. 

"I'd prefer the second one." Marissa said. 

"Stop recording." Ben said. 

"Stop please." Joe begged. 

"Please." the whole team begged now and Marissa finally stopped recording. 

Anvi and Marissa were rolling with laughter by looking how horrified the team looked. 

"We wont post it chill." Marissa assured.

"God, Anvi I am not going to spare you." Tom screamed and chased Anvi. 

"But Marissa took the video." Anvi screamed. 

"It was her idea." Marissa screamed. 

"I know, she wont be spared." Tom screamed. 

Anvi ran out of the dressing room thinking that Tom wont come behind and stopped to catch a breath, but Tom ran outside and the chase continued. 

The Indian Cricket team was leaving the dressing room to board the bus. They passed the England cricket team's dressing room and they all also came out. Shubman searched for Anvi who was not seen nor was Tom. They walked a little ahead. 

Anvi was already caught by Tom from behind, and he started tickling her. 

"Stop Tom." Anvi panted. 

"Not happening." Tom said. 

The both teams saw them but they did not notice it. 

"Please mahn, I wont post it happy?" Anvi asked.