CHAPTER NINETEEN

THE NEXT MORNING - 

SHUBMAN'S POV - 

I finally told my feelings to Anvi and I am so happy that she said yes, I really love her and I will truly always be there for her. But ya one thing for sure she is a complete antique piece. 

Right now we are going to leave from the hotel towards the airport, I am waiting outside her room and waiting for her to come out. 

"Vi, kya kar rahi hai nikal ab." I screamed and knocked her door again. 

"Maan yaar patience rakh na." she replied, we are sating but she hates all the typical romantic stuff and calling her baby and all that, she is special so she deserves to be treated in a better than a baby atleast is what she says.

"Maan, andar aa." she screamed. 

"Door toh open kar." I said. 

"Open hi tha kabse ab aaja." she screamed. 

"What toh fir mujhe kyun bahar khada rakha tha kabse." I said entering the room only to see Anvi running around here and there.

"Kya kar rahi hai tu?" I asked her coming forward. 

"Bag pack kar rahhi hoon Maan." she sighed. 

"Ek bag pack karne mein kitna time." I sighed. 

"Haan sachi? Toh tu hi bag pack kar le." she said and took the comb from her suitcase by spoiling the whole arrangement and went towards the mirror to comb her hair. 

"You are so irritating Vi, chal fine I will pack your bag." I sighed and looked around the mess she had created. 

"You were sharing the room with soe people na?" I asked her. 

"Ya, 3 girls from my school, they are in my team only, they left already, they were going by train." she said. 

"Okay, ab thodi toh help karde meri, teri hi packing kar raha hoon." I said. 

"Haan bol, what should I do?" she asked turning towards me while drying her wet hair. 

"Check the whole room and whatever stuff is yours keep it here." I said pointing in front of me. 

"Mein koi naukrani nahi hoon." she said. 

"Mein koi naukar nahi hoon." I said in the same tone and she made a cute face and started running around in the room again and I started arranging her suitcase which was a clear mess. 

"Itna mess kiya kaise?" I asked. 

"Woh kal tak thikh tha par kal when I was searching for my jeans to wear for the match I had to remove everything and now you can see the mess." she said while checking the room.

"Vi" I said getting up and she was coming to keep something banged me and we both fell on the bed and I was I top of her, for 2 seconds we were lost in each others eyes. 

"Maan, get up you are so heavy." she said. 

"Haan, Maan get up teri Vi andar dab jayegi." a voice camse and it was Abhay who ran away as I gave him a murderous glare. 

"Tum dono ne firse milke romantic moment kharab kar diya." I said sulking while getting up. 

"Yaar, tum heavy ho toh ho, mein niche puri dab gayi thi." she said while getting up and I gae her a mischievous smile that she recognised and ran. 

"No Maan, no." she screamed while running.

"Nahi ab toh tu gayi kaam se." I said while running behind her.