CHAPTER TWO

ANVI POV - 

"Hi" Shubman said when he opened the door.

"Hi." I greeted and looked behind only to no one there so I quickly ran back to the house and dragged mom and dad outside. 

"Hello beta." my mom greeted. 

"Hello aunty, please come in." He said and my mom, dad and Risha went in the house meanwhile I was locking the door. 

He was about to close the door when I ran and held the door open and said, "Hello, I am also there." 

"Oh sorry, I forgot." He replied. 

"Its okay, waise everyone forgets me." I mumbled the last part.

"Sorry? Did you say something?" He asked me. 

"No its nothing." I replied. 

"Why are you both standing there come in." Keart Aunty said. 

"Hello aunty." I greeted her. 

"Hello beta, come sit." she said. 

Their house was really pretty, it was so well decorated and clean. It was just as big as our house, but the way they have set it up I am sure we cannot, because first of all my mom wont listen to any ideas we give and second of all she will do only what she wants and if anything goes wrong, she will blame either me, Risha or daddy. 

"Hey, I am Shahneel." A girl came and said, I guess she is their elder daughter. 

"Hey, my name is Anvi." I replied with a smile. 

"These adults will keep talking, I will show you the house and then lets sit inside, call you sister also." She sweetly said. 

"Yes I will call my sister, I cannot leave her, if I do then I am dead." I replied. 

"I can totally relate, #lifeofaneldersibling." She said and we laughed. 

"I guess someone is backbiting on me." Shubman came in. 

"Nah, was going to." She said. 

"Can I call you Shahneel di?" I asked her. 

"Ya obviously, I always wanted a younger sibling who is not annoying." Di said and Shubman glared. 

"Who is not annoying, Anvi?" Risha came asking. 

"She is the most annoying person in the whole world." Risha said and I glared at her. 

"Look who is talking about  annoying person." I said sarcastically.  

"Shahneel, Shubh take Avni and Risha to your rooms and then show them the soceity also." Keart aunty told. 

"Ma, her name is Anvi not Avni." Shubhman said. 

"Oh, sorry." aunty said. 

"No its completely okay, I am used to it now." I said with a smile. 

"Same, every one calls me Shubham." Shubman said. 

"Struggles of people with weird names." Risha and Shahneel di said together and high fived. 

"But I love my name." I whined.

"But hate people who dont get my name right." Shubman continued.

"Exactly." Anvi said looking at Shubman

"Okay now stop this name drama you guys are doing, come I will show you both my room." Shahneel di said and took us to her room, her room was beautiful, but totally not my type.