CHAPTER THIRTEEN

3 DAYS LATER..

SHUBMAN'S POV - 

The next series is going to start after 2 weeks so I thought of staying over at home for a week. I was getting bored so I stepped out in the balcony to feel the breeze and out of habit I turned to see if Vi was there in the balcony. She was not in the balcony, I was getting really bored now because Abhay had gone out with Iya. 

I was going to go back in and I saw Vi storming into the balcony, as soon as she entered the balcony she closed her ears tight and was murmuring something. Isko kya hoa ab? She was walking to and fro the balcony but still did not notice me, kuch toh hoa hain. 

"Vi." I screamed from my balcony but she was too lost in her thoughts to hear me. 

"Viiii" I screamed for the umpteenth time and I she saw me. 

"Kya hai?" she asked coming towards me, she was in a really bad mood. 

"Tukhe kya hoa?" I asked her. 

"Kuch nahi yaar, puch hi mat." she said. 

"Thikh hain nahi puchunga." I said and I know that she will call me again, she just wants importance and she also wants to tell what happened to me. 

"Aree, kaha jaa raho ho?" she asked. 

"Inside." I replied innocently. 

"Inside ke bache, chup chap yaha khada reh." she said and I went to the end of the balcony. 

"Yeh mummy log ko apne bacho ko compare karne ke alawa koi kaam nahi hain kya?" she asked, acha toh fir iska aunty se jagda hoa lagta hai. 

"Aur yeh meri life barbad karne ke liye toh ek ek baad ek log khade hi hai." she continued and I so damn felt like laughing, but I controlled myself. 

"Ab kya hoa?" I asked her calmly. 

"Ab kya hoa? Yeh pucho ki ab kya nahi hoa?" she said and holded her head in anger.

"Ab kya nahi hoa?" I asked her. 

"Mera murder nahi hoa bas. Woh bhi kisi ko karna hai? Tujhe karna hai?" she asked me. 

"Anvi close your eyes." I said and she made a face but closed her eyes. 

"Take deep breaths." I said and she took deep breaths. 

"Now open your eyes and speak." I said. 

"Yeh Rinda, remember I told you that annoying friend of my mom, her dumb daughter is just so annoying, yaha bhi picha nahi choda usne yaar." she said with the same amount of frustration and anger in her voice, it is impossible to calm this girl down god, kya antique piece banaya hai apne bhagwan. 

"Exactly hoa kya?" I asked her. 

"See, Iya and I met through Rinda but we both hated her and that is exactly why we hit off so well and so quickly with each other. But her mom, matlab Rinda's mom is annoying she did not like it when we both get close so she used to make sure that we dont meet with out her daughter. Our mom's got annoyed with her mom continuously blaming us for not playing with Rinda when we meet so we started meeting without her. So that is how we came even closer but she did not stop following us at all, ab tak toh woh phone kar kar ke annoy karti thi. Par aaj toh had hi ho gayi Dubai se yaha mere ghar par tapki hai woh." She said all in one breath. 

"Okay, uski wajah se apna mood mat kharab kar na." I said. 

"Ghootan ho rahi hai mujhe ghar par Maan, tum nahi samjoge." she said. 

"Kyu nahi samjoga?" I asked her. 

"I dont know Maan." she replied a little more calmly.

 "Ek kaam kar, chal hum bahar jaa ke aate hai." I said.