Special Chapter

ROEMER's POV

"I'm so ugly!" Ynoa stomped her feet and kicked the table on the side of our mirror.

Her eyes watered and cried. "It hurts!" sigaw niya at namaluktot sa sakit.

"Let me see." I uttered. I kneeled down, it's already reddish.

She covered her face with both of her palms and cried. I bit my lip and tried to hush her but she cried more!

She's already four months pregnant now, her baby bump really looks so good on her. I can't understand her why she kept saying she's ugly!

Napailing na lang ako nang maalala ang sabi ng doktor. Pregnant women are very emotional. I sighed, trying to lengthen my patience. Hindi naman sa napipigtas ang pasensya ko kasi hindi naman ako kailanma'y nagalit sa kanya. Alipin ako sa mga luho niya. Ganun ko siya kamahal. 

"Stop crying. Common let's eat. What do you want? I'll cook for you." hinaplos ko ng mukha niya at tinulungang makabangon.

Her face lit up and even her eyes twinkled. I chuckled and kissed her temple.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

I let her sat on the chair of our dining table while I tried to look for something to cook.

She pouted and tried to think. She's so adorable. I can stare at her all day and will never get fucking tired.

"Balut." she uttered.

My jaw literally drop. Where the hell will I get that?

"Baby, why don't you eat pasta?" I suggested.

She remained serious. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'm not hungry." she uttered with so much sarcasm.

I bit my lip. "Stay here. I'll get you one." I whispered.

I thought she'll look happy but she just raised her eyebrow and scoffed. "I said I'm not hungry. Anong akala mo sa akin? Baboy?"

"No that's no--"

"You just don't want to admit it! I know I'm ugly because of this!" she pointed out her tummy.

"Baby, please you're not ugly." I whispered.

Agad ko siyang dinaluhan at yinakap. "You don't want me anymore!" she accused and pushed me.

"Babe, look at me." I whispered. I withrawn from our hug. I sat on the table and locked her in between of my thighs.

"You are the most gorgeous lady in my eyes and you will always be." I whispered. 

"Really?" she asked softly and sniffed.

I smirked and nod. "Do you think our first born is a boy?" she asked.

I licked my lips and swallowed hard. "Maybe." I whispered. "Your bump is quite big." I smiled.

She smiled brightly. "I think so too." She giggled.

She didn't want to get an ultrasound because she wanted to be surprised of the gender. Kahit gusto kong malaman ay sinunod ko na lamang ang gusto ng asawa.

Months passed like days. I refused to go to my company and decided to work from home. I just sent representative whenever it is necessary.

Napangisi ako nang nakatulugan ni Ynoa ang pagbabasa ng child story book. She says our baby can hear what we're saying.

I sighed. I lift her and put her on our bed. She's extra heavy, and man I will never admit that because for sure she'll raise hell. She'll throw tantrums and will insist that I see her as a pig.

Nasanay na din akong gumising ng maaga para sa paghanda ng almusal. She loves to eat pasta in the morning, then oatmeals for snack. If she have weird cravings, I provide him by bothering my men. And never did I get angry with her. I tried to understand her. And everyday, I am falling deeper and harder.

"Roemer!!!"

My mind went fucking blank when I heard Ynoa screamed. Damn! I didn't think twice to run towards her.

My jaw dropped when I saw her holding her tummy. Did her fucking water bag just broke? Damn! Damn! I don't know what to fucking do!

Walang sabi sabi ko siyang binuhat. Inilagay ko siya sa aking kotse at dali daling pinatakbo papasok sa hospital.

Agad naman kaming dinaluhan ng mga mga unipormadong mga nars.

I was quite the whole time waiting in front of the emergency room. And man, seconds passed so fucking slowly. I feel like I'd die because of too much nervousness. Although the doctor assured me that everything will be fine, I can't help but to worry!

I even forgot my phone and just drove fast. I'm only wearing a sando and fucking pajamas! It's a good thing I'm wearing a pajama, Ynoa wanted me to wear one. Because if not, I'd be wearing a boxers right now. That is probably the reason why everyone is looking at me. Imagine what pajamas I'm wearing? A fucking neon pink pajama! Why? Because Ynoa finds it damn cute.

Like what the doctors said everything went well. I was so happy when she was transferred into a private room. I have settled all the bills.

My eyes watered when I saw Ynoa. She's fine with our baby. Man I never cried, but I can't explain what I'm feeling. An overwhelming joy crept into my heart when I saw the babies. Yes, babies. Because we have twins. A girl and a boy. What a blessing.

I felt the a heat on side of my eyes. Ynoa smiled at me. I kissed her temple and looked at our adorable children.

"What should we name them?" Ynoa asked. Her eyes twinkled with so much amusement. Her tears fell as she stared at me. "What do you like?" I asked.

"Ynaiah?" she softly whispered. I smiled. What a beautiful name.

"How about our baby boy?"

"You think! And let's give them a second name." she giggled.

"Roe for him." I whispered. She giggled.

"Let's think of their second name!" she cheered.

"Ynaiah Kale?" I whispered. She giggled and clapped.

"Roe Kaleb?" She whispered. I smiled more.

"Ynaiah got your eyes." I chuckled.

"And Roe got yours." she whispered.

We both stared at our sunhines. Never did I expected that we had twins! Since we don't know the gender of the baby, we bought things for both girl and boy. I smiled, magagamit naman lahat.

"I love you." I kissed Ynoa's forehead. I felt her smile. " I love you too. " she whispered back.

I felt her thumbs wiped the side of my eyes. Did I just tear up? She chuckled. "You're going to be a great dad." she whispered.

"You're going to be a great mom. A brat mom." I teased. She pouted. How adorable my wife is.

"We're going to be a great parents." she smiled.

"We will, baby. We will." I whispered.

-------

See you sa SC Series 2! Thank you reading aethorns! ❤