Catorce

Ynoa's POV

Just like that, I agreed to Roemer. Tinapik ko ang pisngi ni Zeijan, natutulog na kasi ng mahimbing. I brushed his long hair, my tear fell. Baby, I'm so sorry for dragging you in our lies. For dragging you in a complicated life. But baby, I promise after this. We'll live abroad once I'll save up enough money. Baby, we'll live peacefully there. You love snow right? I sighed and let my tears fall.

"My, why are you crying?"

"Baby, what do you prefer to call me? Ate or my?" I asked. His face lit up.

"Can I call you my, ate?" I smiled and nodded.

"I will always call you my!" He giggled.

"Baby, we're going to a mansion tonight." I whispered.

"Why po?"

"Because the family of your dy, wants to meet you."

"Dy?! My father? I have one?!"

My heart hurt at his genuine happiness. Damn I can't bear to lie to him. You'll understand as you grow up, baby. You will. You'll understand.

"You can say that, baby." I just let him think that way.

Hirap na hirap akong nag explain sa kanya. Especially when he saw Roemer. He was beyond happy. Kahit inaantok ay pinilit niyang hindi makatulog.

"Yes, Dad. I'm with them. We're on our way." ang sabi ni Roemer sa tumawag sa kanya. I bet his father is on the other line.

"Woww!" I heard Zeijan.

Even me was surprised. When the car entered the gate, there were lights. Then there's a fountain in the middle, and an angel's statue. The flowers were in full bloom, it seems enchanting.

The mansion was inspired by spanish design, with big glass windows. It looked like a home of royalties.

My jeans and shirt looked out of place. Zeijan is only wearing his pajamas and sando. But I let him wore his hoodie.

Nang makita ang mga security guard sa labas ng mansiyon ay parang napanatag ang loob ko. Tila ba nabigyan ako ng senyales na tama talaga ang naging desisyon ko.

"They're here!" a soft girly voice.

"Dhelia, this is Ynoa. And Zeijan."  Roemer introduced us. 

Zeijan seemed so overwhelmed. Especially when his whole family  gathered as we entered the mansion.

"Zeijan, Ynoa. This is my Mom, my Dad. And my older brother Rafael." pagpapakilala muli ni Roemer.