Veintiuno

Roemer's POV

Ynoa: See you at home! ❤

I was staring at the last message of her. I was texting her multiple times but she did not reply. Damn it! I feel so uneasy.

I also tried to call her but damn! It's only ringing! Is she that busy? She clearly told me that she'll update me!

"Is everything okay?" Mr. Hizon asked. He's my business partner. I had to meet him during this dinner because we both are busy tycoon. I just nod as an answer trying to be calm. Pati siya ay napansin ang pagkabalisa ko.

I excused myself when my phone rang. Nagtaka naman ako nang makitang si Architect Harry ang tumawag.

I swiped my screen to answer the call. "Mr. de la Vega?"

"Speaking."  malamig kong sambit.

"I know I shouldn't ask this but where is Ynoa?"

"Why are you asking me that?" my voice raised. May kung anong lumukob sa dibdib ko. And I decided to disregard it. Fuck jealousy. There were conclusions in my head but I fucking ignored it.

"Her last message was she's on her way. I am waiting for almost an hour." I clenched my jaw. Why didn't she tell me? Old friend huh? Harry is her old friend? I remember before that she told me she liked that damn architect!

"Where the fuck are you?" I asked. 

He gave me the location. May kung anong kumulo sa dibdib ko. Kanina pa umalis si Ynoa, at nang sinabi ni Harry na isang oras na siyang nag-antay. Then that fucking means, Ynoa did not met him!

Fuck! Fear crept  into my heart, all I think is her! She did not reply to any of my messages, she's not like this. Unless something happened to her.

If something bad happened to her, I swear I going to kill that damn architect.

Mr. Hizon understood when I said something urgent came up. I drove fast and maneuver my car swiftly. I stepped on the gas exceeding the speed limit. I don't give a fucking damn! Mom said Ynoa is not yet home! Then where the hell is she?! Where the fuck is she!

Worst scenarios flashed in my mind, it made me fucking lose my sanity.

Kaya nagdilim ang paningin ko nang makita si Harry sa tapat ng restaurant. Dahil sa sobrang galit, agad na dumapo ang kamao ko sa pisngi niya.

"Where the fuck is Ynoa?!" I screamed and grabbed his collar.

"I don't know." He whispered. Dumapo ulit ang kamao ko sa pingi niya at agad na tumilapon sa sahig.

"Let's find her." He uttered. He wiped the blood from the side of his lips and stood up. Even the guards failed to stop us. Naagaw namin ang lahat ng attensiyon pero wala akong pakialam!