Chapter 46

Second to last chapter peeps.. Still trying to think of that BOOM kind of ending! So after this chappie is one more, then sadly it is the epilogue.. :( BUT! I REPEAT 'BUTT' the sequel's description will be out after I put the epilogue up! Excited?! Cuz I am!! (: xx

--------------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

I smirk at all the girls looking at me with dagger eyes.

Yes, I have Harry Styles and you don't. I mean you don't need to hate me!

"So this is a song Ash wrote,and---"

"No this is a song me and Harry wrote." I corrected as he smiled.

"Well what she said." He turned to me.

"It's called I Hate That I Love You So."

And there we went. Singing as if it was a rainstorm, and nothing could stop it.

Alyssa's POV

They are really good. And once Ash's and Harry's voice goes together? I don't know what I'm saying, but it's as if it was..

Meant to be.

I just love Ash because obviously other girls don't want her touching Harry, but she's just a careless mofo loving on fully.

You Only Love Once, so obviously you have to do all you have to just for that one person..

And that's probably what I'm committing to Zayn. I think it's what we're ALL committing to these boys.

I don't know if the girls were thinking about this to, but what if.. God just wanted us to go through all of this and lead us to a dead end street? We didn't know..

For all was that we were getting blinded by love. Falling was the start, but as we slowly fell for these boys, me and the girls knew it would be straight up wrong, but still fell anyway.

By wrong, we meant that this wasn't us. The girls and I never wanted the fame and publicity.

The only single question the girls and I were avoiding, was.

What if these boys weren't the people they said they were? Could it all just be some 21 day thing, and all be done once we get out?

"Alyssa, you alright love?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm." I pull a small smile.

Zayn sets a light kiss on the top of my head as I force a real smile now.

"Tomorrow's our last day." I bit my lip as he entwined his fingers with mine.

"We're taking you girls with us. Wherever we go."

"Zayn, it isn't that easy. We have to think."

"We can't always keep running away from something that has been right in front of us."

I sigh, thinking about what Zayn just said. 

As I was about to respond to what Zayn said, we get stopped by the cheering of people and we noticed that Harry and Ashley were done.

Still amazing.

Ashley's POV