Chapter 12

Jessica's POV

This is the most awkwardest moment.. Seriously. Louis is just a few steps away from me to my lef and it's like we're invisible to each other. I really need to talk to him.. 

"Hey.. Umm." I say nervously, tapping him on the shoulder.

He just looked at me blankly, including all the other four boys. Although Ashley was receiving a piggy back ride from Harry.. Weird.

"Um, I just need to talk to you. Like now." I say sternly.

He nods as I pull him over to the side and we're walking behind both the girls and the guys.

"You know.. I'm really sorry." I muttered softly and both timidly.

"Sorry doesn't mean anything obviously. I mean after this, we'll be going back to like nothing happened." He grumbled.

I sighed. Maybe he was actually  right about all this. Maybe we should just be.. Friends? I almost choked at the word. The girls would be extremely angry with me.. But I guess it's needed.

"We can be friends." My voice was close to a whisper as I scratched the back of my neck, shrugging slightly.

For a second there, I thought he wouldn't agree because it was silent for like ten seconds. Then he answered, "Yeah, sure." He says, also with a small smile.

"So you're name's Jessica Wilson?" He asks.

I chuckle. "Yes. You've known me for almost four days, and-"

I paused remembering something. "17 more days here.. Wow, time goes by fast." I say nodding my head. My talkative side was once again coming back..

He chuckled. "Yup. Then everything would go back to normal, huh?"

"Like.. How normal." I asked.

"Like us boys going back to our pop star world, and you going back.. To whatever life you used to live." Louis explained.

I pondered. "Isn't that what we all wanted?" I tilted my head.

He shrugged. "I thought that's what me and the boys thought.. But there was a bit of a glitch in the matrix you see." 

"What is that, I may ask?"

"We met you girls." 

"How did you boys end up in this camp anyway?" I changed the topic to something different.

"Well you see, we were such troublemakers.. Paul, the whole crew, and especially Simon weren't happy with it. Harry here had to have a pie in the face for Uncle Si, and he was just furious. He wanted us boys to change, and he thought camp would probably change the image of things we see." He explains.

I nod my head. "Do you think you guys made any change for the four days yet?"

He laughed. "I don't really know."

I smiled wiggling my eyebrows as I sigh looking above me.

I gasped now, as Louis looked after me. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Looks like it's about to rain.. That's unusual." I chuckled.

"Ahhhh!!!" I hear that familiar scream. 

Alyssa..

I glared around finding her hair covered in whipped cream.

My eyes widened and the boys were laughing their asses off.