Chapter 5

Ashley's Pov

Moe does the knocks on the door twice and a few seconds later, the blond Irish one answers it. He smiled innocently.

"Hey!" He says.

"Hi." Me and Lucy say blankly.

Moe and Niall talk for a little while until he lets us come in.

They were new here, but their place was extremely messy at this point. Boys are boys right?

I find the others sitting on their bed, one playing guitar, and them singing.

They immediately stop when they glare at three of us girls.

"You're the one who stained my perfectly good shirt!" Harry teased.

"An accident!" I reminded as Lucy rolled her eyes.

"So what brought you girls here?" Liam asked.

"We're just being good neighbors. You know, since you're new and all." Moe smiled.

"So why do you hate us?" Louis asked, getting straight to business. I locked stares with Lucy and exchanged a few glances with Moe.

"Well. There is so many things that-"

"No! Don't listen to them. We don't hate you. I mean I don't." Moe interrupted Lucy.

"Ah. So are we friends or something?" Zayn asked.

I didn't really want to answer that. I had the urge to say no. I'm sure Lucy did to.

"N-"

"Yeah!" Moe stopped Lucy again.

I mentally face palmed myself.

I stifled a laugh of angryness at Moe. "Wow! I think I should get going." I pretend to look at my watch.

"You don't even have a watch love!" Harry says as they all laughed.

Oh, like I didn't know that.

"Nyeh nyeh nyeh loove" I mocked but muttered it to myself as I made faces.

"What was that?" He asked.

I roll my eyes. "We kinda have to go, because there's this thing we have to-"

"Noo! You can stay for awhile can't you?" Zayn interrupts me.

People really love interrupting me and Lucy..

Moe gives me a pleading face.

I groan slightly. "Fine."

Louis' phone rings.

"You know you can't answer that because there's no signal and we're in the middle of nowhere?" Lucy reminded.

He sighed. "I'll try anyway" He shrugged running out of the cabin to search for some signal.

Jessica's POV

I'm sitting in a boat right now and I've been struggling to untie the rope from the metal stick. I groaned still trying my best.

"Need help?" I find one of those guys from that band One Direction. I think his name is.. Louis?

"No i can do it myself." I sternly said. "Now you can just leave." I add a bit to harsh.