Chapter 45

Alyssa's POV

"We're such idiots, we should have done something.'' Harry pondered.

"That was the past. Does that really matter? You Only Love Once, not twice." Ashley nodded once, playing with the water in the fountain as we all sat next to it.

"That's accurate." Louis said sarcastically as Jess hit him in the arm.

"Be nice." She instructed as Louis glared at her.

"I will, mum." He smirked.

"Oh my god, why mum really?" I commented. I just had to bring this up.

"Mum is a word we were all born to say." Zayn chuckled.

"Well can't you try saying 'mom' while you're around us?" Moe teased as Ashley smirked.

"Mu-mom." They said in unison as I tried holding back laughter.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, that was cute and priceless at the same time." Jessica bubbled out laughter.

The boys smirked.

"Is it just because we're British? Yeah, that's it." Liam answered his own question.

"No Niall's cuter because he's Irish." Moe objected as Niall grinned.

"Aww, babyyy" He coo'd as they playfully kissed each other.

"Ugh. Really?" Louis pouted. Louis was obviously jealous of them because he didn't get a kiss from Jess like that.

"Ughh, weally?" Jess mocked in a baby voice as they leaned in and kissed to. You could literally see the smiles on their faces.

\('-')/ • \('-')/ • \('-')/ • \('-')/

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"Morning my sunshines! Rise!" I hear Mrs. Wilson banging some big spoon with a pot.

"How long did we sleep?" I groaned to a snoring Moe beside me.

"Felt like.. Five minutes." Moe murmered, wiping the spit on the corner of her lip.

"Mom..." Jess groaned.

"Don't you mom me, today is celebrity day! Look at me!" Mrs. Wilson gushed, as I opened my eyes just slightly to look at her.

Before my eyes, was Cher. That legendary singer from the olden days. (Look her up if you don't know her!)

Me and the girls couldn't help but laugh as she frowned.

"What? Ugh, you guys and all your teenage inside jokes. Now get on up and get dressed! We have a bonfire!"

And so we did get up, all of us wondering what we were gonna be.

I looked through the minimum of a wardrobe I brought with me, but I remembered that all of us were required to bring something to wear for this day.

I spotted my celebrity costume just at the edge.

But what I remembered was that celebrity day, was on the day three days before camp was going to be done. All over.. What were we going to do? When I was supposed to have lifted spirits as of now, I didn't.

Harry's POV