Chapter 33

Ashley's POV

As we both flip over the boat, he carries me in as I hold a hand to pull him back up.

"Sorry. I didn't realize it would be this cold once you got out." Harry says sheepishly.

"I'm not really that cold anymore." I chuckled.

"I am." He says, rubbing at his arms. Harry was seriously shaking.

"I'll keep you warm." I say cheekily, with a wink as I scooted next to him and wrapped my arms around him.

Although it only reached half of his body because my arms were short.

"Come ere'," He smiled pulling me onto his lap as I cuddled into his chest.

"So how are we gonne get back then?" I bit my lip, mumbling into his chest as I heard his heart beat.

"There's only one way.." He says in a pondering voice.

"Hell no Harry, you're not making me get in that water again. It's a long way back."

We both groaned in unison as we shouted for help. I hope someone hears us?

"HELP!!!!" I yelped cupping my hands to my mouth.

Once we grew tired of shouting for something that would never come, we decided on just sitting back down on this really small boat.

"This is so weird." He chuckled, giving me a smirk.

"What is?" I smiled, turning to him.

"We've only been dating for like an hour, and we're already in a problem." He says, gesturing his hands. Cute, might I add.

"It isn't considered dating yet if we haven't even been on a real date." I corrected, raising an eyebrow.

He laughed. "Then we could call this our first date." He shrugged.

"Nope, I'm not gonna be telling people that my first date with Harry Styles was stranded in the middle of a lake with him." I shook my head.

"Then what do you want as a first date?" He asks curiously. Our faces were seriously just inches away. I felt like kissing him.. Which was an unusual feeling for me.

"I want it to be.." I pondered, as my voice trailed on. "Perfect." I whispered softly with a smile.

"Once we get out of here, how 'bout that date?" He says.

"I would love that." I smiled, raising an eyebrow as we chuckled.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I play with his large fingers, compared to mine.

"Is it alright if I say I love you?" He murmered as his breath tickled my neck slightly.

"Yeah." I smile widely, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Because I love you to." I added in a whisper.

He put a finger under my chin, turning my head slightly so my lips could meet his.

He levels the kiss even more as his tongue slides onto my bottom lip begging for entrance.

I can't resist that feeling, and so I granted entrance.

Our tongues literally collided, an the boat was shaking every time we either shifted, or kissed even more roughly.

We pull away as I bit my lip.

"Uhh did I bite your lip?" I chuckled sheepishly.

"Yeah." Harry smiled. "It's alright." He adds before I could apologize for just one silly thing.

"So how's camp for you?" I asked, changing the subject to a random topic.

"It was such a crazy but amazing experience." He nods.

"I thought you thought it was hell." I rose an eyebrow with a smirk as I remembered what he said days back.

"About that.. I'm in heaven because an angel's right in front of me." He winked, using one of those pick up lines.

I laughed, throwing my head back. Once I got a hold of myself, I decided on saying one of my own.

"Hey are you from Tenessee?" I asked, cocking my head.

"Why?"

"Because you're the only Ten-I-See." I mimicked his wink, and now it was his turn to laugh.

"Awwe, I'm flattered." He says.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes, still with that ridiculous smile on my face.

"Damn, it's nearly 12 in the morning." He glares at his watch.

"It is?!'' I gasped.

"Yup." He pops the 'p'

"So what.. Are we just gonna be staying here?"

"Well you're the one who doesn't want to swim." Harry complained, sweeping his curls to the side.

"Fine, then you go and get some help, then come back for me." I motioned.

"Are you crazy? I'm not getting back in there again." He first put a foot into the water.

"Mhm." I smirked, rolling my eyes.

Silence filled our presence, but you couldn't really call it awkward. Not even.

"Remember like a few days ago, when you asked me if you believed in fate?" I asked.

"Yeh. What about it?" He asked.

"Why'd you ask me the question?"

"Because.. Because I believed in it that day. I never knew fate could be standing just right in front of you." He was referring to me.

I mentally 'awwwd' in my head as I smiled genuinely at him.

"Thank you." I nodded.

"For what?"

"For just being who you are." I say.

"So is fate really real now to you?"

"To me? Fate is something that I'll be relying on for a LONG time." I answered as he returned that smile.

He kisses me softly as I was still smiling through this kiss.

Finally, I had made the right decision. And that was to fall for Harry.

I honestly never knew, fate could just be right before your eyes..

Harry taught me that, fate is a strong, strong thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I've always wanted to try to write a cute but short chapter for this book.. And sooo, here it is! I finally got to write one of these! I'll owe you a longer chapter soon guysss. Same with the 15 votes and 20 comments until I upload again? Thank yousss!

-FanficAddict123