Chapter 18

Ashley's POV

I walked beside Moe as Alyssa was on the other side of me. I could tell all of us were anxious as we were walking through the woods, and closer and closer to Mrs. Wilson's office where she would tell us what would be going on.

"Oh don't be nervous. I'm pretty much sure my mom won't do anything to bad. It's just probably something funner for us because she loves me?" Jessica accidentally says in a questioning voice.

I groaned. "Mhm Jess. Do please tell me more." I say sarcastically as she frowned.

The boys basically were talking to each other while we ignored them, and they ignored us. It was that simple. Kind of reminds me like elementary since girls used to always hang out with girls, and guys with guys.

"Kay, guys were here." Lucy bit her lip nervously.

"Oh don't be nervous." Liam laughed.

"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes.

Liam had a smirk on his face anyway until we entered her office. There she was, at her desk, jotting things down on a sheet of paper as she looked up at us boredly and her expression changed into a genuine one.

"Oh, I've been expecting you. Good morning by the way. How was last night?" She asked, with a smirk pulling at her lips.

"Wow, it was heaven." Alyssa commented.

"Just as I said.. Get along." She reminded.

"Eh, it's a work in progress." Jessica answered her as Mrs. Wilson glared at her daughter.

"Well what do we have for the day?" Ashley asked.

"It's a bit different actually.. You guys have the rock climbing section for the day. Good luck." She claps her hand once.

I gasped. I hated the rock climbing part of this camp.. Oh god... I suck badly, and to add something even more bad, we had to do it with THEM!

We didn't even do anytrhing. I mean Mrs. Wilson couldn't force us.. And so we just stood there like lazy butts.

We turn our heads to the left hearing the speakers talk again. "There has been a change of plans for the One Direction boys. Boys, your manager called, and I would like to send you back to the counselor's office." It said.

I squealed. What if they were leaving?! YES! OMG!

The girls grinned, and I was both happy. Although like an extremely small part of me was saying that I probably wasn't gonna get to feel the same without them..

But oh well, I just ignored it.

"Bye!" Lucy gushed, waving her hand.

The boys shrugged. "Bye!" Niall says, not really catching up on her sarcasm.

She rolled her eyes, but she still has a big smirk on her face.

We watched them pile out of the woods, and out of our sight. I seriously had my fingers crossed.. I wish they would just leave so there wouldn't be anymore problems in camp.

Harry's POV

"What do you think it is?" Liam asked curiously.