Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

"What are you talking about you little bitch?! This is my journal!" The Jamie girl squealed.

"Just give it back! Harry is all yours! I don't like him, or anything else that you're probably thinking!" 

"Then what's this song in this journal?" She hissed so no one else in the other room could hear.

"It wasn't anything. He just.. Helped me write it, but it wasn't like anything sparked up in between us. You seriously can just keep him. Give me my journal back, and we pretend nothing happened."

"Fine." She says simply about to hand i to me as she tugs it away once again.

I frowned. 

"But in one condition." She rose an eyebrow.

"What." I grumbled.

"Stay away from Harry. If I see you even talk to him or lay a finger on him, I swear I will ruin your life."

Like what.. Embarrass me in front of the whole camp? Yeah, I'm guessing she was referring to that.

I thought for a second, but I answered almost hesitantly. "Deal." I sighed, holding my hand out.

"Hell no, you expect me to shake your hand?" She laughed evilly.

"No idiotic bitch, I was reaching out for the journal. Like I would actually touch you." I hit back even more vicious than her.

She shrugged. "Fair." 

I finally got it in my hand and I still had my eyebrows furrowed as I left that office before anyone else could see me.

The sad thing was.. I had to do everything to just avoid Harry.. I can't risk anyone else ever finding out about anything like that, ever again.

I stuffed the journal to the inside of my journal until I quickly tried to pass those boys cabin before I once again get noticed.

"Ashley, hey." I hear the voice I didn't want to hear as of what I feared.. It was Harry.

I tried to walk faster but he pulled me closer to him, that our faces were only inches apart.

"Harry, no I can't.. We can't be seen with each other anymore." I say quietly pushing him away.

"Ashley.. What happened? Did you get it back?" He asks.

"Harry.. Just please leave me alone. I can't be seen with you anymore." My voice was close to a whisper.

Before he could answer, I leave his sight walking the opposite direction, tears filling my eyes. Despite the fact that I wanted to forget about Harry so much, it kind of hurt just seeing that look on his face as I was telling him everything. It had to be done.. For the sake of me actually getting to keep my secret. 

Okay. I was seriously crying right now.. I was just getting killed by the guilt inside of me..

I can't believe this had to be so tough.. And I can't believe I even did that to him. I used him, AND I did this.. God I hate myself for everything. One of those things are for doing everything in my power to hurt Harry.

I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself.

I can say it all day. Don't you notice how I don't really say how much I hate him that much anymore? Well because I think I really don't anymore.. It's been the first five days and I think I've learned lots about him.