Chapter 35

A/N:

Tanks for the comments! I think they'll help! And if you want more of my NEW writing, I'd love it sooo much if you could check out my new Harry fanfic! It's called 'Hey Princess' and it also takes place in the 1940's! Which is a BIG challenge for me! :) I hope you'll read it! Pretty pleaseee!!

And the winners of this couple chappie is..

Miall and Zalyssa! I thought Miall would win, but Zalyssa caught up! Yay!

I'm using an idea from @_Vickie1D_. She recently commented somethin in the previous chappie soo THANK YOU TO YOU IF YOU'RE READING! Fan her, I've talked to her :)

__________________________________________

Moe's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"For god's sake Niall! I feel the same way!" I accidentally blurted out.

Oh my god I'm such an idiot.. Why did I say that?! What if it even wasn't about him liking me? We both were actually taken aback by this.

"Moe, I like you to." He admits, nodding confidently.

It kind of reminded me of that last scene in 'The Breakfast Club' when the man thrusted his fist in the air when he realized that he got the girl of his dreams, and he got to tell her. Or probably in the movie 'Dirty Dancing', when the guy lifted the girl in the air as they were dancing in the rain.

To be honest: I wanted my love life to be an 80's movie.

I smiled. "Was that what you were gonna tell me?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I was.. I was shakin' wasn't I?"

"It was cute." I chuckled. "I never knew I had that effect on boys like that.."

"You got that effect on me." He admitted sweetly.

"Fate. I think that's what this summer was all about for me, the girls, and you boys."

"Fate is pretty believable.. But love is real." He corrects me.

"Think it is. You're really different from all the boys I've met Niall Horan."

"And to think that you used to hate me." He smirked.

"Biggest mistake of my freakin' life." I shook my head.

He smiled. "Umm Moe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I like.. Can I kiss you?" He smiled sheepishly.

"Of coarse you can. Stop asking so many questions." I say sarcastically before he laughs and then we both lean in slowly.

Well one thing is, we're way different from Harry and Ashley. We were also different from the others.. Because right in the start, me and Niall knew something amazing would come out of this summer, and that was each other. Finally, we got to where we needed to be. Do you wanna go somewhere? We could go sneak some food out of the cafateria kitchen. I'm starvin'." He chuckled.

"I'd love to." I smiled as he gave me a piggy back ride.

"To the cafateria!" I say in a manly voice as Niall's laugh filled my ears. Now that made me smile even more.

But.. What were we?

Alyssa's POV

I waited patiently in the counselor office, waiting for my call. It was something really urgent.

A few minutes later, the phone started to ring. I then picked it up right away, before anyone could right before me. I couldn't risk that.

"Alyssa? Sweetie, are you taking your medications?" My mom spoke.