Chapter 2

-Ashley's P.O.V-

"Shit shit shit it's Todd." Alyssa runs her fingers through her hair as she glares out the cabin window.

Todd is a huge jerk, but got the looks. I mean why like a boy for his looks and not for his insides? Not his guts, but I mean his personality.

Alyssa has been liking him ever since last summer but she couldn't tell him. And I got just the idea. As she stood in front of the door I pushed her out at the exact time Todd passed so she bumped into him.

-Alyssa's P.O.V-

Just as I'm staring out the screen door, Ashley pushes me out so I landed on top of Todd. His perfect shaped brown hair, the light gray eyes, and the hot body. He's got everything a girl could ever want!

I find myself lost in his eyes as I lay on top of him.

"I-I'm soo sorry.. I didn't do that on purpose, I swear." I hold a hand up moving my brown wavy hair out of my face.

"Hi, um I didn't catch your name." He points a finger at me as he helps me up and were both facing each other.

"Erm. I'm Alyssa." My eyes widened slightly.

"Here you can probably come by my cabin sometime. Cabin number.. 213." He says.

I grin widely.

"Yeah?" He asked.

I nod my head heavily. "Coarse. I surely will come by sometime." I say.

"See you at the bonfire." He gives me a friendly smile and walks away as I wave still frozen in my spot as he leaves out of my sight I jump excitedly as I couldn't keep that smile off my face.

I walk slowly back into the cabin shutting the door as I sink to the floor holding my knees to my chest grinning widely at the wall.

"Can I get a thank you now?" Ashley teased.

"Thank you soo much, I love you!" I shout jumping up from my spot and hugging her tightly and both unexpectedly.

"Love you to!" She laughed. "But be careful Alyssa.. I still don't approve of him. Just because he looks good doesn't mean anything." Ashley warned letting go of the hug.

"Oh lighten up a bit. Who knows." I shrugged.

The other girls sighed.

"Guys off to the bonfire!" Jessica smiles as we jump from our seats on our beds to the outside and to where usually the bonfires begin. On the grass field and a hug fire right at the middle.

All of the people gather around the place as the head of the whole camp comes walking up onto the stage.

"Hello everyone! How has summer been so far?" She asked. By the way, she was Jessica's mom.

Everyone choruses a few 'goods' or just woohoo's.

Jessica smirks not saying anything else.

"Everyone knows how we start this bonfire right?" She asked.

Once again another chorus of yeahs.

"We won't be starting that way." She added as people laughed.

"Apparently, we have some famous boys big in the music industry, but nothing to big. Now this is the golden rule. No bothering them or else you will be kicked out of this year's summer camp. No one would like that would they?" She shrugged carelessly.