Chapter 28

~Ashley~

"5.. 4. 3... 2. 1.." I count, pretending to look at my invisible watch.

"Wait boys! Does my hair look fine?!" Zayn asks as they all pile out of the cabin.

I giggled, shaking my head. "You guys look fit."

"Oh, do I?" Louis wiggles his eyebrows, basically shaking his butt in my face.

"You have the biggest ass ever. Never knew you had junk under there." I laughed as the boys laughed along.

"You know you love it." He winked.

"It's eye catching." I answered as the boys snickered.

"Holy boobs." Louis was referring to me.

"Shut up! Pervert!" I turned completely red.

"Aww she's blushing!" Niall teased.

"You guys are so annoying." I mumbled.

"No you love us." Zayn retorted, with a wide grin.

"Sure." I smirked with a shrug as we eventually got to the cafateria, easily spotting the girls laughing their heads off at a table in the center.

"Found her. I-I mean, them." Zayn stuttered.

I bet you he was getting mesmorized by the look of Alyssa.

I rose an eyebrow snickering as they locked stare and grinned at each other.

Weird.

"Ahh." I open my mouth as Moe tosses a piece of her fries into my mouth as I succeeded.

I hold a thumbs up as the boys sat next to the girls and I decided on sitting in between Liam and Lucy. They've seriously had enough of being attached to each other for the day.

"Ermm.." Lucy glares at me, and Liam does the same.

"What?" I shrug casually, popping another fry in my mouth.

"Can you like scoot over to my other side, love?" Liam smiles politely.

"Ugh. Fine," I groaned and obeyed sitting on the right of Liam, and now beside Niall.

I scrunch up my nose, watching Niall stuff his face into the food greatfully.

Three words: Boys. Are. Gross.

"No we aren't." Liam laughed.

Oops, I think I just said that out loud. Yeah, I did.

Mrs. Wilson was at the south part of the cafateria setting up a huge stage that took up the rest of the space as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Everyone on the opposite side of me turned around to see what I was so worked up about this time.

"Oh. Mom's deciding on doing this every lunch break so other people can come up and do their thing." Jessica explained.

"Oh," I answered vaguely.

"Why, you planning to get up again?" Moe rose an eyebrow.

"After what just happened last time, I'm guessing probably no." I chuckled lightly.

Alyssa gasped. "Moe, we should go!" She pointed at her excitedly.

"What? No!" Moe scolded.

"Yes! Come on please! We worked on it yesterday and it was so fun!" Alyssa whined, pulling her bottom lip down in a pout.

"Al, no." Moe said sternly.

"You girls really should go up there to sing!" Zayn insisted.

"Moe here, is being a wimp." Alyssa scowled teasingly.