Chapter 40 - I Love You

- Rye's POV -

We went to the fair just like we agreed and Andy seemed to really like it, which I was thankful for.
We walked around for a while, just looking around for games worth playing. I ended up trying out a few things just to win a big stuffie for Andy, who was absolutely in love with the toy.

"I'm gonna name you Hemnes." he cooed at it.
"...Isn't that like a furniture brand name?" I laughed.
"It is, but I've always wanted to name a stuffie Hemnes! Don't you think it's cute?"
"Everything you do is cute." I said and leaned down to press a kiss to his red nose.

"Rye... I'm cold." he said after another half an hour of just walking around.
"Me too baby, but hey, how about I get you cotton candy?"
"Ooooh yeeeah!" I saw his eyes sparkle when I said cotton candy and I couldn't help but laugh as he pulled me to the stand where they sold it. I bought a giant blueberry flavoured cotton candy, which we ate together while sitting on a bench. Yeah, it was still cold, but Ansy didn't really care anymore now that he had sweets.

"Rye..." Andy called when we finished it.
"What?"
"Ferris wheel."
I followed my boyfriend's gaze and saw that there indeed was a ferris wheel. I knew exactly what that look on his face meant without even having to ask. So I pulled him up from the bench and towards the queue where people were waiting to get inside.

"What do you think Harplyn is doing now?" Andy asked out of the blue as we were waiting in the line.
"...Who?"
"Harplyn." he repeated and when I rolled my eyes again, he sighed. "Harper and Brook. It's their shipname, keep up babe."
I chuckled. "I'm sorry kitten. And to be honest, I think they're fuc-"
"Don't even say what I'm thinking you're gonna say." Andy warned. "Brook is kind of a hoe, but Harper is a nice guy. He's patient, he wouldn't do anything."
"Oh yeah, that's why he was telling me about how desperate he was to fuck Brook." I rolled my eyes.

Andy gasped. "He told you that?!"
"He told me a lot babe. He just came up to me and the boys the other day to come clean. He said he's been waiting to date Brook for ages but ever since he knows him, Brook has been in love with Jack. And he told us everything, how much he's been trying to flirt with him and how impatient he is now and how he just want to get this over with so he can finally date with the guy he's been wanting to date for years now."
I looked at Andy, who was wide eyed with his mouth dropped open. "Why didn't he tell that to us before?"
I raised my eyebrows and looked at him with my best bitch please face.
"Andy, kitten, who was the first person you told about us?"
He pouted and looked away from my eyes. "Brook."
"Exactly."

"Next!" the guy called and we went to get into the seats. I paid and sat down next to my boyfriend. The wheel started and Andy instantly grabbed onto my hand, although it was going incredibly slowly.
"The stars are so beautiful tonight." I whispered while looking at the sky above us.
"Yeah, they really are..."
"You know... they always remind me of your eyes. They sparkle so beautifully and on the blue sky, they just look like your blue eyes."
"Cheezy." he smirked, bumping his shoulder to mine. I smiled as well.

"I'm serious." I raised his head to look at me and kissed him deeply, lovingly. When we pulled away, I stroked his cheek with my thumb. "You're perfect." I mumbled.

"I love you."

I first didn't want to believe my ears. But I saw that Andy looked dead serious, so there was no way he was joking about this. I've been wanting to say this for a month or so, and I was ready now.

"I love you too." I said and saw a huge smile spread over Andy's flushed face. We kissed again, but this time much longer and much more passionate. I couldn't believe someone like him, an absolute angel could love some demon like me. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with him.

I kept kissing all over his face, mumbling I love you's against his soft skin, which made Andy giggle, the purest, most angelic sound I've ever heard and I never wanted it to stop.

And that was the last chapter!
Tomorrow I'll post the epilogue and that's the end of the book. I would like to thank everyone who read this, special thanks to the people who voted and commented because your feedback always makes it so much more fun to write!💕

I have a book idea right now that I've already started writing but I will only post it if it's fully finished, which might take a while so I'm sorry for that, but I find the results much more satisfying for me if I get to finish the whole book without anyone reading it first.
So hang in there, my darling followers, I'm coming for you with a brand new book!

Until then, my Oneshots book is still going, I don't take requests at the moment but I'll still be posting my own ideas there. Check that one out as well if you'd like!

Peace, love, positivity💕