Chapter 1 - Bullying

- Andy's POV -

I was walking down the hallway alone when someone knocked my books out of my hands. I didn't even need to look up, I recognized Rye from his laugh.
"Disgusting fucking fag." he said as him and his friends passed by me. I got on my knees to gather my stuff. A girl kneeled down next to me and helped me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.
"No problem. He's such an asshole, no one should ever shame you because of your sexual orientation."
I gave her a smile as we stood up again. "It's okay, I got used to it."
"You're too nice Andy. Want me to walk you to your next class?"
"That would be great! Thank you! Can I get your name?"
"Ashley."

We started chatting and said goodbye when we got to my classroom. I sat at the front and put my books down on the desk. I usually go around and chat with people, but today I just wasn't feeling it. I usually didn't let myself get sad because of bullies, but I couldn't help feeling a bit sad from what Rye had said.
When our teacher arrived, we started the class. It helped a lot because it made me forget everything that happened and instead get lost in the studying. Studying was my getaway. It took my mind to a place where no one and nothing else existed, only me. I loved that feeling.

When class dismissed, I stood up from my desk and walked out of the room. At the door, Brooklyn caught my wrist.
"Hey Andy! You didn't sit with us today." he said. I looked up to see Harper and Alex standing next to him as well. I smiled apologetically.
"I'm sorry guys, I didn't even see you. We have PE together, right Brookie? We could go together!"
"Will you spot me?"
"Don't I always?" I smirked.
"Okay, let's go then."

We walked to the locker room where we changed. I got a few comments from Rye and his friends, saying things like "nice skirt Fowler, did you get it from your mum" and it only made my mood drop down even lower.
"Don't pay attention to them Andy. Not a lot of guys can pull that off but you can. Be proud." Brook smiled and I instantly felt better. I decided to ignore the boys for the rest of the day.

Halfway into the class, I asked the teacher to let me out because I could hardly breathe anymore. I've been running for so long and I was panting madly. He knew I had asthma so he let me out to the locker room where I got my inhaler from my bag and puffed a few times. Slowly, my breathing went back to normal, so I put the inhaler away and turned around, ready to go back to class when I bumped into something. Or more like someone.
My breath hitched when my head hit the hard chest in front of me. I stepped back, mumbling apologies, but when I looked up, I regretted it all.
"Watch where you're going, fag." Rye said, his voice dangerously low. I felt fear with a hint of arousal run through my body.

Wait what?!

"I'm sorry Rye, I didn't mean to do it. You were just standing right behind me and you were so quiet." I said with a smile.
"I don't care about your excuses, you little fairy. Get out of my sight before I slap you."
I stepped to the side and watched as Rye walked past me to his bag and take out a bottle of water. I had a hard time tearing my eyes away from the brunet boy, but I knew if I would stare any longer, he'd actually hit me. So I shook my head a little to clear my thoughts before I turned on my heels to walk back to where I came from. The class was now getting ready to playing football, so I joined a team and we started the game.

During the last 20 minutes, I really couldn't get my mind off of Rye. It wasn't usual for me to act like this, most of the time I didn't even look at his direction. I guessed it was just a bad day, so I didn't make a big deal out of it. Anyways, he'd leave my thoughts as soon as I got home, right? Then it didn't even matter.

- Rye's POV -

That fucking fag. Why would he look at me like that? Is he like into me or something? Ugh gross. Just the thought of Andy Faggot Fowler liking me made me gag. I mean yeah, he had a nice ass but that's all. It's not like I'm gay or anything, just curious about what would it be like. They say he's a virgin, I wonder how tight it would be. I bet tighter than any girl I've ever been with.
Yeah, that's the only reason why I looked at his ass. I just wanted to fuck it, nothing special. I want to fuck most of people so he's really not special. And it of course doesn't mean I'm gay, just sexually active. But I'm 10000% heterosexual.

First chapter. Quite short. Quite bad. But I hope you like it❤