Chapter 19 - Break Ups

Hiii so I know I reply to comments a lot less these days but just so you know, I still read all of them and they warm my heart, I love y'all!💕
~~

- Rye's POV -

After spending a few hours with Andy, Honor called me and asked if I wanted to go over. I said yes almost in an instant and as soon as her bedroom door closed behind us, I pushed her down on her bed. I needed to prove it to myself that I could still cum from fucking a girl and I didn't need to see or kiss Andy.
Not that the blue eyes and fake blonde hair didn't help, but... but it still wasn't Andy, it was a girl and that's all that mattered.

"Rye... what's wrong?" she asked after I put my clothes back on. She was still in her bed, fully naked with only the covers wrapped around her body and I was standing there, wondering why the hell didn't that turn me on.
"What do you mean?" I asked, acting like I didn't know.
"You're distant. You seem like all you want from me is have sex and you spend more time with Fowler now than with me."
"Honor, first of all, I have only been to his house like three times and only for a couple hours while I spend most of my day with you at school, so don't be jealous. Second of all, I'm only distant because you're hella clingy and I'm kinda sick of it. And third of all, you know we only started dating because we wanted sex."

"Not true. I started dating with you because I wanted you. And I still do. So if you don't actually want me then..."
I waited for her to continue with my eyebrows raised, but when she didn't continue for a minute or so, I frowned. "Then what? Are you going to break up with me?"
"Well if you're only with me for sex then maybe that would be the best decision. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't like me but my looks only."

I laughed. "Honor there's no one in the entire school who would date you because of your personality and not because they wanna fuck you."
She seemed incredibly hurt and I had no idea what's gotten into me. I didn't know why I snapped at her or why did I suddenly decide I didn't want her because like ten minutes ago I seemed okay with moaning her name.

"Rye go away." she said. I tried to protest, say anything that would change things but I couldn't think of anything. I wanted to apologize but as soon as I opened my mouth, Honor broke down crying. "Go away!" she screamed and I jumped. I gathered my things and left without another word.

Her mum and siblings were downstairs, all of them looking at me when I entered the room.
"Well uh... goodbye." I said and hurried to the front door where I put on my shoes and headed outside.

Once I left the house, I called Sonny. I couldn't think about anything else I could've done and Sonny was always on my side no matter what I did so he was my last resort.
"What's up mate, you alright?" he asked when he picked up.
"Uh I kind of... I think Honor just broke up with me."
"Oh you damn idiot... just come over, I bought beer."
"You're the bestest friend." I laughed and he hung up without saying anything else.

I walked to Sonny's house and entered without even knocking. My best friend was laying on the sofa in the living room accompanied by his sisters, Lolly and Sharna. I looked at the two girls who were cuddled up to his side with a smirk on my face.
"Hi ladies." I greeted.
"Hey Rye." they said together.
"Okay, go to your room, now." Sonny said, looking at his sisters. They stood up from the sofa and walked upstairs, but not without giving me flirty looks.

"You know they want me, right?" I joked as I heard the doors of their rooms close.
"Ryan you just got dumped by your girlfriend, could we focus on that for a moment before you start screwing my family members?"
"Oh yeah, sure."

We walked to the kitchen where I sat up on a counter and Sonny opened two beers, one for each of us.
"So tell me what's going on with you lately." he asked as he handed me my bottle. "Because this all started after that damn party at that Harry guy's house."
"You want me to tell you the whole damn story?" I asked with one eyebrow raised. Sonny nodded. "Fine but it's gonna be long as fuck."
I took a sip of my beer as Sonny sat up next to me on the counter. "I have time." he shrugged.

"Well uh... when I was at the party I didn't really have anything to do so I just drank for a while and then went to the bathroom-"
"You don't have to go into details that much bro." he laughed.
"No, this is where it starts. In the bathroom. Because, like, after I came outside, I ran into someone. Fowler, to be exact."
"There's no way, he doesn't go to parties."
"It was him Sonny. And he was so drunk he didn't even know who I was but he just... threw himself at me and said I was cute."
"Ugh, fag."

As Sonny said that, I honestly felt a knot form in my stomach. I was so nervous, he was my bestest friend and I had no idea what I would've done if he decided to leave me because I had sex with a guy and might even wanted to do it again.
"Um... maybe telling you this isn't a good idea..." I mumbled.
"No, go on. Please."
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I needed someone to know and if Sonny was as good of a friend as I thought he was then he would never leave me, right?
"I had sex with him." I said quickly.

Silence settled in the room and I didn't dare to open my eyes and look at my best friend's disgusted face. But the need to just know what he thought made me open them anyways and they met with Sonny's, already looking at me with nothing but shock that I could read.
"You... you mean you actually like...?"
"Yeah."
"M-maybe you were... too drunk or something-"
"I wasn't. I know I wasn't because I remember every second of it and I knew I wanted it. But he... he protested at first and I did it anyways. I... I raped him, Sonny."
"Fuck."

He slipped off the counter and started pacing around in the room. "So then what happened? Are you gay? Was this a one-time thing? If you raped him shouldn't he hate you? You seem to get along pretty well now. You even told us to stop bullying him, was it because you're gay now too?"
I sighed. "Okay, let's go one by one now. Uh he doesn't know I raped him, he doesn't remember a thing. But I told him he wanted it too and asked for it, which was kinda true because he did ask for it while we did it. After that I tried to get closer to him because... because I felt something that night. I'm not sure what it was but it was fucking amazing and I really don't want it to be a one-time thing. So I uh... I asked him to tutor me to be able to spend more time with him and maybe like, you know, do it again. But he turned out to be super nice and kind, he said I'm smart and if I concentrated a bit more on my grades I would even be able to get a scholarship. He told me about his past, his family and I realized he's not just that seeminly perfect little stuck up idiot who I thought he was. And now I just want to be his friend and I want to be with him. But I also wanna fuck him again and I... I don't know what that means. I don't know if I like guys or girls or both of what the fuck ever. I just... god, Sonny, please don't hate me."

"Why would I hate you?"
"Because... because you don't like gays."
"I mean... I don't know how can you like a guy suddenly but I could never hate you. You're my best friend." he walked over to me and hesitantly put a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it. I wasn't quite an affectionate person who loved hugs and all, so he learned how to comfort me gently over the years. I smiled because that simple touch was enough as well. "But did you break up with Honor because of him?"
"Uh no, I just... I said mean things to her and she dumped me. Obviously a right decision to make." I laughed. He did as well.
"Yeah. And now what will you do?"

I shrugged, taking a sip of my beer. I truly didn't know what to do at that point because my dad wasn't particularly a person who liked gays. In fact, everything I did with gay people I learned from him. And Jack was... well, Jack was my friend. He was like Sonny - like me before I learned that I'm kind of okay with guys. And it looked like his girlfriend didn't really like me being with Andy either. And I was the biggest bully in school as well, I bullied people for being the way I was now and there was no way they would let me be... whatever I was now with the way I treated them.

"Rye you know he has a boyfriend, right?"
"Yeah..." I said sadly.
"Then how about you just... try to figure out your sexuality or whatever. Like not just focus on Andy. Take your mind off him."
I nodded, pretending I agreed with him, but I already knew that I wouldn't be able to take my mind off him.