Chapter 5 - The Blonde with the Blue Eyes

- Andy's POV -

During these 4 days, our essay didn't quite go as I expected. We were only halfway done and I was so worried because I wanted it to be finished by Monday, but I was sure Rye wouldn't want to work during the weekend. So after I finished my homeworks and everything, I sat down to work on the essay. I underlined and wrote out so many things from different books, highlighted important things and wrote them on post-it notes, which I sticked to the wall. I was satisfied with myself.

I checked the clock when I was ready. 10:24pm. Fuck, I started working at 5 o'clock.

I stood up from the desk and after a few stretches, I headed out to the living room. My mum was sleeping on the sofa with the TV still on, so I turned it off, put a blanket over her and switched the lights off as well. Then, I went to the kitchen where I made myself some tea while watching the videos Brook sent me. He went to the party with Harper and their other friends and he was having a lot of fun. He sent me videos of the drinking contest between two jocks, a video of Harper dancing with the buttons of his shirt undone and a group selfie of him and his friends together along with a text, saying "It's a shame you couldn't come," which made me smile sadly.

After my tea was done, I thought I'd go to sleep, but my phone buzzed with another notification. It was a girl from my Math class.

Rebeca: What's the answer to number 12? I've been sitting in front of this damn problem but I can't solve it.
Andy: what are you talking about?
Rebeca: The Maths homework. We got like 10 problems.

"Fuck." I groaned. I completely forgot about that.

Andy: i forgot about that sorry. i'll check out number 12 first and help you
Rebeca: You're a god

I sat down in front of my desk again and opened the textbook and my exercise book. I started working on the problems, but they were really hard. I was no fortune teller, but I could still see myself working on that by 1am.

- Rye's POV -

The party was loud and that was just what I needed. I needed to forget about my problems at home and the loud music and drunk people made me loosen up a bit. I poured myself a cup of beer and walked around the place to look for my prey. I was still determined to find myself a blonde girl with blue eyes to fuck but I knew I'll have to join the dancing people since no one was paying any attention to the people who weren't grinding om them.

My eyes raked the crowd until it stopped on a pretty face. I knew I've seen her at school before, but I had no idea what her name was. Her hair was blonde but she was too far away for me to tell what colour her eyes were. So I chugged down the rest of my beer before throwing the plastic cup away and making my way towards the girl. I stood behind her and started grinding against her, both of us moving our hips to the rythm of the song. I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her even closer to me. Her hands came up to tangle into my hair and pull me down.
I bit her earlobe before making my way down her neck, kissing every inch of exposed skin there.

"What's your name?" I whispered into her ear, only loud enough for her to hear in the crowd. She turned her head and our eyes met for the first time. She had blue eye, fuck yes.
"Honor." she answered and before she could get another word out, I turned her around and pulled her body flush against mine, our lips meeting in a dirty kiss. It was passionate, full of teeth and tongue, both of us hungry for the other. Her hands went to my hair yet again and I let her pull on it. I did the same to her and she moaned audibly as her head rolled back to the force of me pulling on her hair.

"Wanna go get a room?" I asked before letting my tongue wander around her exposed throat. I licked a stripe up from her collarbone to her chin, then bit down on the sensitive skin, the roughness making her let out another moan. I heard her pant "yes, god yes" and before she could even register what was going on, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her upstairs. I opened into two bedrooms that were occupied, before finally finding one that was free. I pulled her in and locked the door beind us. Clothes were flying off our bodies and when we were both naked, our lips met again. I backed her up until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed and we collapsed on it.

Everything was happening so fast. Her pushing me back to get on top, me watching her breasts jump up and down as she rode me, then me turning us around to fuck her properly. Her sweet moans spurred me on even more, making me go harder, faster, rougher. My hands wrapped around her throat as I rubbed her clit until she came with a loud whine. Her pussy convulsing around me brought me impossibly close to the edge, so I pulled out of her and jerked off over her breasts. And only then did I realize that I forgot to put on a condom.

I was spent. My body was aching and I could barely move, let alone panic from the fact that I might have just kocked her up. She didn't seem too worried either, so I thought I'd let it go now. I just laid down next to her and minutes later, I fell asleep.

- Andy's POV -

My alarm woke me up at 6 o'clock. With a groan, I dismissed it and sat up in my bed. I've slept less that 5 hours, but I had to wake up and make breakfast or else my sick mum would attempt do that and I couldn't let that happen. I made scrambled eggs with bacon and tea, enough for the both of us.

Around half past 6, my mum walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"You made breakfast?" she asked, her voice hoarse.
"Yes, I couldn't let you do that. Are you hungry?" she nodded so I took a clean plate and put some of the eggs on it and a few bacons. Then I filled her favourite mug with tea and placed them in front of her. She began eating and I smiled to myself proudly. She was finally relaxing and that was because of me.

"How are you feeling mum?" I asked.
"Horrible. But better than yesterday. I think I have a mild fever now, so that means I'll soon get better. You help me a lot Andy, you know I love you, right?"
"Of course mum, how could I forget when you tell me at least ten times every day?" I laughed and leaned down to kiss her head. "Eat ut up, I'll wash the dishes after."
"Thank you baby."

Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and comment!💕